What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're still not dead.............

Rednecked Yobbo

Juniors
Nah MITS, I actually agree with ya.
Was thinking Jamie Lyon, but dont know if he has any balls, especially after todays Telegraph report! :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Not much either...just browsing.
Goin to go soon I think..not much happening on here tonight....same old, same old... have an early start in the morning.
You missed a good gig last night!

True EEL

Bench
"and then multiply that figure by the number of spanners in a sidchrome toolset"

and we might just make the semi's - give it up people???

and why should one of the most talented, wealthy and professional club's in the comp be waiting for (a) someone to be kicked out of the top 8 for a salary cap breach (Bulldogs in 2002) (b) relying on a winning margin of 28 points against the Minor Premiers in the last round of the year (against Penrith 2003) or (c) relying on slim mathematical situations and other results two weeks out from the end of the year and just plain farcical mathematical situations and earthquakes and tidal waves to knock over other teams (us in 2004)......just to make the finals????

its a joke, but i'll always come back for more from Parra, i always have until this point

The Colonel

Immortal
1pigflygif.gif

:D

The Colonel

Immortal
:lol: It is a possible turn of events - how possible remains to be seen. We will know as we are the last game on Sunday afternoon......

1pigflygif.gif

Looking at the draw, the games relevant to us are on saturday night, so we will know if we have a fight to prepare for or prepare for mad monday before our game....

Go the cowboys & Knights!!!!!!

True EEL

Bench
is that a pig flying Colonel.....

i ahven't seen one of them since 2001 when Parra last made the finals and even the....???? G-rand F-i-n-al was it???? ;-)

Eels Dude

Coach
We don't deserve to make the finals this year. If by some miracly we made it then it would make a mockery of an 8 teams final system.

True EEL

Bench
well they are talking about the arrival of a "blue moon" today on the radio.....so called for its rare appearance, so maybe we can still make the semi's???? ;-) ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
The eight teams final system is a joke anyways Eels Dude. Whoever does make it into eighth spot will have lost more games than they won anyways.