What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wes making the news again

Willow

Assistant Moderator
HevyDevy said:
Look, I like Wes. He's a good bloke and it's pleasing to see the club support him.
It seems that way. But apparently, the club support is wearing quite thin.
HevyDevy said:
I'm merely saying that there are some people - mostly Dragons fans - whose reaction to every Wes story is "media beatup".
Before he was charged, it was media driven. I can't speak for others but my query was about a player being put on trial in the media. I don't care which player it is, but when they are being hung by the media BEFORE charges have been laid, then I have to call it a media beat up. That is, until such time a player is put through the proper legal process.
Wicks said:
Everyone remembers what one stupid commentator says despite what his fellow commentators were indicating Now its folklore that Barrett said it

It was Brett Finch
I bow to your knowledge on the matter, especially over that of a commentator.

Although I expect someone will remind us how well commentators do in the ratings and this entitles them to make stuff ups. lol

Latest posts