What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wes Naiqama in trouble.......

Riddell

Juniors
Originally Posted by Morenito
Its not his fault. He doesnt know the rules of australian roads

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Ask any Magistrate. Besides it would appear he has been charged before so how could he not know?

Anyone who drives without a licence is risking being wiped by any insurance company the owner of the vehicle may have a policy with. Wez needs to be informed of the dire consequences if he was, for example, to have a collision with another vehicle or worse still a pedestrian.

Clubs need to identify young blokes who have problems like Wez's. Were they aware he had transport problems? Did they bother to find out? These blokes are expected to be at training
I think he was joking . . .

RiotAct

Juniors
i dont care what anyone says, i love wes. ever since he tried to trip whats his face and barrett said 'he doesnt know the rules' to the ref, i love you wes

RiotAct

Juniors
drake said:
Pfft, half the young blokes I know don't stop when they lose their licence. Doesn't make it okay, but it seems to be the norm for young 'uns today.

Sounds like Wes never got his, if he was disqualified 3 years ago for not having one.

Idiot.

Thank god he wasn't drinking. If he was I'd be worried about losing him to the Bulldogs.

bulldog evilness is spreading!!! oh noes

Latest posts