What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Side Story

bluebag43

Juniors
I will be there on the Hill and I'm bringing my family and a couple of other families from the Shire!

We certainly HAVE to win this game!

brendothejet

First Grade
I'll be there..

where do people stand on the hill from the forum? I usually sit in the stand and give grief to people like jenny and such, but she isn't there anymore so f**k it..

I usually sit around the half way mark near the top of the hill. I'll look out for an aura of greatness, I am sure you stand out from the crowd.

bluebag43

Juniors
For this game because I'm taking my family I will be on the Hill around the halfway mark around the middle. I'll take the horn, so you will hear me!

i'll be there too.

reckon with ando leaving the chooks that mite have an impact on the boys wanting to lift their game in a hope to get in with freddies good books ? think that the boys will be going out and giving 110 % in tomorrows game.

should be a great day out at henno !

Newtown Jets fan said:
i'll be there too.

reckon with ando leaving the chooks that mite have an impact on the boys wanting to lift their game in a hope to get in with freddies good books ? think that the boys will be going out and giving 110 % in tomorrows game.

NJF please leave the English language alone, what has it every done to you :lol:

2 True Blues

Coach
Newtown Jets fan said:
i'll be there too.

Think you have a point there mate . But they SHOULD be playing 110 percent every game. Thats been the prob. :? Go The Jets, we need this one.

bluebag43

Juniors
2TB's,

Are you coming along tomorrow?

If you are bring your mum and dad over on the Hill around the half way mark. My wife and kids are coming along as well as some other Engadine Newtown supporters!

So lets get loud brother!

HPH and P/T Jet can join in and we will lead the boys home!

brendothejet

First Grade
half way on the hill. I'll be there with the missus. look for the junior jets jersey and the monster of a man filling it out!

Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
NJF please leave the English language alone, what has it every done to you :lol:

Spelling mistake whilst correcting someones English, ummm.... I was being ironic :lol:

Weather looks good, I am pumped!!

Hmm... While it's always good to watch the Jets play, that was a test of the fortitude of my Jetness.

We were lucky not to get "nilled". We had nothing in attack and it was only our defence that kept us in the hunt at all.

The good news is that I got this years Bolwers Club jersey making it Newtown jersey number ten!

brendothejet

First Grade
I got free piss the whole first half and pre game in the jets lounge.

i thne wandered to the hill but was too drunk to find anyone so i fell down.

Don't remember the second half...

brendothejet said:
I got free piss the whole first half and pre game in the jets lounge.

i thne wandered to the hill but was too drunk to find anyone so i fell down.

Don't remember the second half...

So you don't remember meeting me then?

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
henson9.jpg

Latest posts