What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Sydney Razors

Jono Russell

Bench
just thought id create a thread dedicated to the best nbl team around teh west sydney razorbacks.

i have a good feeling that this maybe our year.we have had an average start to teh season with 8 wins and 5 looses, not to shabby but not the best either we are currently placed 4th on the nbl ladder behind the kings,hawks and bullets.

next week we play the tigers and the breakers now we all know that we can thrash the breakers but the tigers may be a little harder as they are coming 5th just behind us shoudl eb a great match.

next week is our hardest week so far we play the kings at the ent cent on wednesday who are placed 1st on the ladder with only 1 lose this season thus far then on the saturday we come up against the bullets are are placed 3rd and look to be on top of things this season.

only time can tell where we will stand at the end of the 22 round season. all i can say is RAZE THE ROOF BOYS oh and go Steven Markovic the 2003 rookie of the year for shore.

MEE

Juniors
A perfect animal to represent the west of Sydney, the 'pig'

Go the Kings!

Jono Russell

Bench
hahaha the kings dont make me laugh,

the kings are pure scum look at them they are all only in it for the cash there is no heart in that team what so ever and they are loosing fans fast. just look at there ticket prices 50 bucks for 1 game and over 1000 bucks for a season ticket. It is pethetic truely pethetic.

the only good thing to come out of the kings (scotty mac) is now a razorback and a good one at that.

look at us

John Rillie
Scotty McGregor
Sam Mackinnon
Simon Dwight
Steven Markovic *** champ in the making (rookie of the year)
John Croft
Aaron Trahair
Russ Hinder
David Penisi

Turd Ferguson

Juniors
The Kings aren't losing fans, they just play all their games on Wednesday nights when nobody really goes out.

And if you're worried about ticket prices just get some shop-a-dockets, $12 each. Bargain. ;-)

Oh and also I think a Sydney team won the title last year. Which one was it again? :lol:

Paullyboy

Coach
Mate you guys are our enemies, GO THE BULLETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are gonna give your boys so much heat on Friday night and im lookin forward to every second of it, we are gonna recommence our drunken protest against Dwight - our most hated player!

LETS GO BULLETS

Agent Mulder

Bench
King Joey said:
Razors can beat Kings on the road, but cant beat the Wildcats.....GO FIGURE!!

Cheers
AJ

Razorbacks are still losers.
The Kings are in a slump after losing the great Jason Smith for the year.

The Kings will be back....Thats for sure.

Jono Russell

Bench
what can i say but what a win go you razors beating the kings and the bullets in the same week how great is that. hey all you kings fans it 1 - 1 now and the last game is played at our turf bring it on. if we go into the finals vs you boys we are going to get this home advantage.

Jono Russell

Bench
oh oh oh we have done it again we have stoped the taipans winning streak and come up with a swift victory go you razors

Jono Russell

Bench
haha your dreaming mate more like WSR - 109 PER - 95

anyone going it will be awsome and they are having this years nbl new years party after the game

Goldthorpe

Bench
somethingwithjohn said:
haha your dreaming mate more like WSR - 109 PER - 95

anyone going it will be awsome and they are having this years nbl new years party after the game

No mate i aint dreaming thats what happened last time they played each other on Nov 26 @ Challenge.

CARN THE CATS!

Jono Russell

Bench
will you be at the game, it will be great if so let us know we can meet up and have a beer and i can tease you about the razors winning :D

Goldthorpe

Bench
somethingwithjohn said:
will you be at the game, it will be great if so let us know we can meet up and have a beer and i can tease you about the razors winning :D

Nah bro im in Perth!

Jono Russell

Bench
so goldthorpe may i ask youa question!!!

What was the score on new years eve???

oh yeh thats right razors 100 - wildcats 87

what a win but it was a good tuff game and the cats looked on top in the first half but good old west sydney started to perform when it counted and took out the win.

Goldthorpe

Bench
somethingwithjohn said:
so goldthorpe may i ask youa question!!!

What was the score on new years eve???

oh yeh thats right razors 100 - wildcats 87

what a win but it was a good tuff game and the cats looked on top in the first half but good old west sydney started to perform when it counted and took out the win.

So somethingwithjohn, seeing though you are resonably new to the NBL, can i ask you a few questions?

How championships have the Razors won?? Wildcats 4 (Equal best in NBL history)
How many times have the Razors played in the playoffs?? Wildcats made 17 in a row

Injuries played a big part in our loss, along with poor FT shooting.

Congrats to the Razors

Latest posts