What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Tigers club news

Interesting stat?
Very interesting, what gets me with these type of tackles is guys in the 30’s for example a JWH and a Klemmer have been playing 1st grade for so long, then at the end of their careers, the NRL change the rules and these guys have to adapt and change one way of tackling, and the tackled guy gets to play on.
Love to see a yellow card and if the tackled guy gets up and plays the ball and has no issues in the next set, there are no repercussions with the player given the yellow card.

Nutz

Bench
Very interesting, what gets me with these type of tackles is guys in the 30’s for example a JWH and a Klemmer have been playing 1st grade for so long, then at the end of their careers, the NRL change the rules and these guys have to adapt and change one way of tackling, and the tackled guy gets to play on.
Love to see a yellow card and if the tackled guy gets up and plays the ball and has no issues in the next set, there are no repercussions with the player given the yellow card.
Agree mate. Goal posts change. They are telling us that with Joseph's send off it could have been prevented if he adjusted his aim point lower. If he does that with speed and on an angle, especially from the outside, he'll be stepped so easily...and look who he was tackling, a player who burns people on the outside.
Most front on tackles you can aim under the hips and drive, ala Gillespi and Simon Mannering.
After playing half my life as a centre you have to get your timing right but when the ball carrier slips then it's up to the gods.
Rule changes are a part of law suits in the future.

Tigerm

First Grade

On behalf of the club I want to thank AJ for his contribution over the past few years.
Shane RichardsonWests Tigers CEO
“This is an outcome that works for all parties, and we wish AJ the very best with his future.”
——————————————-
They must have something brewing, well, I hope they have.

Gee, Fox NRL, eat their own, they have not stopped giving it to Benji for the past week.
Their job is to get ratings and today's audience wants controversy, and shouting matches and lots of it. You can't blame them that we're low hanging fruit.

Having said that Anasta is butt hurt over his unpaid TPA and Rothfield clearly has some sort of personal vendetta against Richardson. Neither of them can be objective. I nearly fell off the lounge when Hooper stuck up for us last night. Well sort of.

Nutz

Bench
Their job is to get ratings and today's audience wants controversy, and shouting matches and lots of it. You can't blame them that we're low hanging fruit.

Having said that Anasta is butt hurt over his unpaid TPA and Rothfield clearly has some sort of personal vendetta against Richardson. Neither of them can be objective. I nearly fell off the lounge when Hooper stuck up for us last night. Well sort of.
ha ha.
hoops is a tiger supporter apparently.
Richo was a general manager at the Sharks, why would he hate him....prob sour grapes or more likely had a flat tooheys at the club and Shane made him pay for it .

Tiger Ted

Bench
yeh he actually lived down the road from Leichhardt Oval but I don't blame him for calling out the crap in the club.
If he was a true supporter he should be talking up the positives as bad media stuffs up recruiting
The day he starts talking positive about us is when he will get shafted by his toxic news corp employer

Nutz

Bench
The day he starts talking positive about us is when he will get shafted by his toxic news corp employer
You think like me Ted, stuff the toxic crumpets...crumpets have holes on the top where the nice stuff leaks through to the bottom and end up in a mess.

Tigerm

First Grade

Missed this one, but another great story.

Latest posts