What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Tigers club news

Nutz

Bench
I have no confidence in them at all. I don't want to see more long term dud contracts for aging players.
I think that's what Richo was alluding to, maybe not the length of contracts but not giving contracts to people who are not all in.
It sounds like you, me and every other supporter are fed up with crap signings.
In fairness, it's not Richo's roster and he's cleaned out a lot of deadwood, players and administrators.

Murraymob1

Juniors
H
Hopefully this bloke lives, or will spend almost all his time in the Campbelltown area, rather than the Balmain / Ryde / Eastwood area. That job title scares the shit out of me. What happened to the days of a job title that actually reflects the work you do. Community Liaison Officer / Sponsorship Manager, is what the bloke is. It won't be long until they have a diversity and inclusion officer, if they don't already.
He spent at few years running merchandise at Penrith for a few year great guy .very knowledgeable

Nutz

Bench
NBWT
Shane Richardson on The Bye Round pod…

The WT board will be:
1 x Balmain
1 x Wests
1 x Holman Barnes
4 x Independent (inc Barry)

“So you’ll have a board that’s truly independent, not a board that’s worried about the colour of the socks”
Holman Barnes wouldn't care about Balmain if it was to come to a push and shove, would they? So that's 2-1 + an independent, is he from the old board? :)