What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Tigers club news

Das Hassler

Bench
I come from the Balmain side and I support the joint venture. I will support the NRL team and these morons on the Balmain board should just STFU.

It's not just the morons on the Balmain side....it's all the partisan "Old club" identities on the board and agitating around the edges...it's not Balmain or Wests anymore...how long will it take for them to realise that the majority of younger (aka THE FUTURE) Wests Tigers supporters ( and growing) DO NOT GIVE A FLYING f**k ABOUT WESTS OR BALMAIN!....just as they don't give a f**k about most anything else nostalgic from their parents last century. A 35 year old father now was 10 years old when WT was formed....I wish these dinosaurs would wake up and finally understand that !

Das Hassler

Bench
Also...if Elias is genuine that he's all in on helping strengthen and progressing WT then I'll support his involvement even if there's something in it for him...there's something in it for most of the rest of them anyway...ego gratification!

BrotherJim05

Bench
I'm so over this f**king shit that I actually hope it happens. At least that way we don't have to put up with any more of this shitfighting. Call us the Western Suburbs cockheads and stick a picture of a Rooster wearing a dildo for a hat for all I f**king care. I'm not even joking - we would have a better chance signing players with a trackhead for a mascot than we will with these ego inflated f**ktards fighting over who's cock still works.

Nutz

Bench
Wests Ashfield Leagues commissioned a report into the Wests Tigers and instead working with the board and the executive to implement its findings, they used it as an excuse to sack the board, the chair and the CEO. A new board and executive is installed with WAL claiming that they are there to implement the findings of the report and fix the governance and admin issues raised. The new board takes no action on that front. No independent directors appointed, no vetting process put in place, no sign of any reform whatsoever.

No wonder Gary Leo is upset.
The place is a joke

Last edited:

RedVee

First Grade
This club is soul destroying. I don't think I could follow the Magpies. In fact I feel like I'll give up supporting footy all together.
I don't know how to do a poll. Can someone do one and pose some questions as to how this is going to effect us supporters and who will they support.
Gday Nutz,

Every time I despair of my mob, your mob come along and trump us.

I was shocked yesterday when this came out. Stunned actually.