What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West/Tigers vs Souths

1. Inglis
2. Everingham
3. King
4. Corrigan
5. Farrell
6. Sutton
7. Reynolds
8. Geddes
9. Luke
10. Asotasi
11. Burgess
12. Pettybourne
13. Crocker

14. B. Lowe
15. Taylor
16. Clark
17. Tyrrell

18. Areaiiti​

t10do

Juniors
Yep,I cannot believe Clark is ahead of Peats on the bench

It HAS to be a size thing.

Tell you what though, we were all expecting changes this season and old madge isn't afraid to change things weekly (especially if you don't perform). I think some of the players are thanking their lucky stars that they were given a (C) next to their name a couple weeks back.

pierced

Juniors
line up on the south's site, Maguire was talking about Pettybourne being there on performance. Was talking about the need to play 80 mins, so gives me confidence at least the coach is aware of the problem.

God-King Dean

Immortal
You guys reckon it's worthwhile buying Everingham on SuperCoach. Or is Merritt just gonna come back next week?

Liddell

Juniors
Merritt was supposed to be back for the CS so who knows, but even if he did it would be pretty hard to drop Everingham, the guys been killing it.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Gee I really thought McQueen has been one of our most consistent in the last year. I really thought he would be on the bench at least for utility value alone.

DC_fan

Coach

Did not have the best of games against the Broncos,hopefully this will light a fire under him.

But he was our best player the week before against Penrith. Plus he wasn't the only one to have an ordinary game against the Broncos.

Asotasi hasn't played that great for a few years yet he keeps on getting selected in the starting team.

innerwestrabbit

Juniors
I agree, I,m a Peats fan,but his defense has let him down at key moments, I suspect he will Be back in the team soon though. I think with macqueen it,s a case of what is his best spot on the team, I really like his wholehearted display. I think it,s a case of to slow for an outside back and not quite fit enough to play in he forwards yet. But boy when he runs back at the opposition he does well, reminds me of a Wendell Sailor type player when he does.We are funny team last year I was always nervous when the opposition hit our edges, now i it's up the middle. That said I have a feeling we will hammer the tigers this Sunday .

Cant believe Corrigan is in the team,I just got back from WA,HE COST US THE GAME WITH TWO MISSED TACKLES ON THE LINE,offers the team nothing,should join Talanoa !!!
So dissapointed going all the way to WA and seeing such a performance,and the Maguire picks Corrigan again:x:x:x.
When was the last time Pettybourne made a break,his style of play makes him look good but he always runs straight at the defenders and never breaks the line.

Latest posts