What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers 2013 Trial Matches

azsportza

Live Update Team
Friday 8 February
Penrith Panthers v Wests Tigers, 6:30pm
Carrington Park, Bathurst NSW
Main Fixture: 6:30PM - Penrith Panthers v (Second Tier) Wests Tigers
Tickets: $10 Adults, $5 Concession, U16s free

Saturday 16 February
Wests Tigers v Parramatta Eels
Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah NSW - Note this game has move to Campbeltown from Leichhardt
TICKETS HERE
Gates open: 2.45pm
NYC kick-off: 3pm
NSW Cup kick-off: 5.15pm
NRL Kick-off: 7.30pm.

Saturday 23 February - Foundation Cup
Sydney Roosters v Wests Tigers
Allianz Stadium, Moore Park NSW
TICKETS HERE
Gates: 2.45pm
NSW Cup: 3pm
NYC: 5:15pm
Main Game: 7:30pm
TV Coverage: Fox Sports (LIVE)

An executive producer for Fox Sports on Sunday, 13th January, confirmed that the network will broadcast the Foundation Cup match LIVE from Allianz Stadium.

Last edited:

innsaneink

Referee
I know how much tix are.....Ive been to the last 4 or 5 Foundation Cup trials...I also factor in other things like other ppls tix, petrol parking food etc

Its really pointless going, I only go like most others as were starved of footy over summer and are hanging out for a fix, theres no atmosphere, youve no idea whos playing and in what possy - programs, if youre lucky, more often than not are incorrect- and its very difficult without TV replay to get any real gauge of how the team may look that year imo (coaches have always had a luxury of DVD replays)

azsportza

Live Update Team
The trial match Vs. Eels has been MOVED from Leichhardt Oval to Campbelltown Stadium due to Leichhardt getting a re-surface. Ticket information for that game as well as the Foundation Cup as been added to the post.

Both trial matches will see NSW Cup and Toyota Cup sides in action prior to NRL action.

gronkathon

First Grade
Not going to Bathurst, mothers birthday falls on the day of the Parra trial, might have to go to the Foundation Cup if I want to see all three grades, but TV option at a pub with mates sounds just as good

azsportza

Live Update Team
Not going to Bathurst, mothers birthday falls on the day of the Parra trial, might have to go to the Foundation Cup if I want to see all three grades, but TV option at a pub with mates sounds just as good

I'll do my best to get video again of the Eels trial at Campbelltown. Just waiting on my new camera lens.

azsportza

Live Update Team
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and Wests Tigers have drawn their first Toyota Cup trial of 2013, 28-all (7 Tries each) at Belmore Sports Ground.

Bulldogs Try Scorers: Shaun Lane, Jaelen Feeney (2), Pio Seci, Sam Barclay, George Tsikrikas, Ryan Wilson

Wests Tigers Try Scorers: Maile Li, Harry Grove, Manaia Rudolph, Salesi Funaki, Leva Li, Nathan Milone, Rhys Mclaren

Full match report is available here: http://www.weststigers.com.au/news-display/NYC-Live-trial-Wests-Tigers-v-Bulldogs/67520

jmmyo81

Juniors
Hey guys,
Has anyone heard much else about Fox showing the Foundation Cup live ? I've just checked the printed program guide and none of the Fox Sports channels have mentioned it on the 23rd of Feb.
I wanted to go to the game but i can no longer make it so i was glad to hear it would be telecast but now i have my doubts.

Magpie Tragic

Juniors
Wests Tigers Team v Panthers......
1 James Tedesco
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Rory Brien (anyone seen this guy play??, came from the Eels I understand)
4 Tim Simona
5 Asipeli Fine
6 Sean Meaney
7 Luke Brooks
8 Jack Buchanan
9 Joel Luani
10 Mosese Fotuaika
11 Taqele Naiyaravoro
12 Bodene Thompson
13 Jarred Farlow
Interchange
14 Sean Spence
15 Michael Bullock
16 Josh Davis
17 Inno Inosesio
18 Dave Harris
19 Soni Paasi
22 Sauaso Sue
23 Sitaleki Akauola

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
seems like a waste of a trial with that line up.

Could've named the NRL players and had them do half the game and sub them off.

azsportza

Live Update Team

Well it's not really our trial match, it was always going to be a 2nd tier team facing the Panthers. I think this a good thing, if Mick Potter attends, to see how these players go in the match before the NRL trials starting the 16th.

innsaneink

Referee

Theyd just stroll thru the Panthers reggies and it'd be 44-0 at half time with no one whatsoever benefitting

Matchball

Bench
True. I thought it would be useful for match fitness leading into round one.
This is just a showcase of up and comers we will see in a few years. Stupid.

Latest posts