What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers get another fri night game

ash the bash

Juniors
Why not a friday game at LO..

well anyways....
It should generate a big crowd. the old Wests Vs Canterbury rivalry...

Gobbso

Juniors
Note to Wests Tigers: "Do not get flogged week before this game, hence, it will result in a poor crowd figure" :?

BJ

Juniors
gobbs i dont htink it will result in poor crowd figures.. but it will result in a fairly one sided crowd.. that being in favour of the doggies.. they come out in force when the doggies come to campbelltown being flogged the week before will see wests tigers fan numbers decrease but the crowd will be healthy as always..

innsaneink

Referee
Gobbso said:
Note to Wests Tigers: "Do not get flogged week before this game, hence, it will result in a poor crowd figure" :?
Mate hope not...Storm at Leichhardt round 19. We'll be hobnobbing it in the corporate lounge...LOL.
Its actually the only time this season we get two games at home in a row, two weeks in a row.

Gobbso

Juniors
Melbourne have poor record at Leichhardt too. I sincerely hope the tradition continues. Will be there with bells on both weeks!

BJ i remember in our first year when the first official crowd fighture for the Joint-Venture was announced, Wests fans dominated that day. This Joint-Venture runs on success. They supporters have shown that will come out to watch and follow a winner. Simple as that...

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Tigers v Melb at Leichhardt would have been a good friday game. I usually never watch friday night football cause of the same teams rnning around.

innsaneink

Referee
tiger pride said:
Tigers v Melb at Leichhardt would have been a good friday game. I usually never watch friday night football cause of the same teams rnning around.
Good game of footy yeah....TV ratings, naaah!
It wouldnt rate in Sydney.....only Broncos rate here.

ucantseeme

Juniors
we usually get embarassed on Friday nights games, the one against Penrith this year was good but past ones have been painful to watch.

At least its not against the Dragons :cry:

innsaneink

Referee
magpiemax said:
Why is it every time we are on tele we never win????? #-o

LOL....It some times seems like a deliberate ploy to embarrass us.

We always seem to draw the top teams for some strange reason when were on FTA. :-k

tigers

Juniors
Why is it every time we are on tele we never win?????

Obviously we are camera shy?? But we were well and truly embarrassed by the Dragons and not on FTA. So come on get over it!! Do you really want us to watch us play teams like Rabbitohs on FTA, which we never seem to beat anyhow?
Let's enjoy when the tigers are on TV.
Let's wip the Roosters clean this Friday :clap: :clap: :clap:

magpiemax

Juniors
tigers said:
Why is it every time we are on tele we never win?????

Obviously we are camera shy?? But we were well and truly embarrassed by the Dragons and not on FTA. So come on get over it!! Do you really want us to watch us play teams like Rabbitohs on FTA, which we never seem to beat anyhow?
Let's enjoy when the tigers are on TV.
Let's wip the Roosters clean this Friday :clap: :clap: :clap:
The only way we will whip the Rooster's is if we through them in a blender! ;-)

Latest posts