What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers new sponsor

Mr Saab

Referee
so thats what...6 sponors in 5 yrs?

meriton
dons small goods
radison maine
herbal world
JFTA
Proton

not a bad record.

Jono078

Referee
They should have stuck with JFTA, looked good on all their jerseys. Herbal World was shocking however.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
proton will probably look good on the current strip.

Which IMO they should keep, I and probably most WT fans are sick of the continuous change.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
JFTA only signed for 1 year. They had been a minor sponsor for several years and helped the Tigers out after ***shudder*** Herbal World ***shudder*** collapsed. JFTA will revert back to being a shorts sponsor now and Proton gets naming rights for 2 years

but there may be more to come?

Kingytek

Juniors
Fact is, they won a GF when in recent years they have struggled to attract attention. I believe the Proton deal is worth alot more then the JFTA was worth. Maybe JFTA can't afford what Tigers are asking for because of the recent Merchandise Sales have sky rocketed there are worth alot more.
Im peeved because I just bought a jersey on the weekend. However that will be the 2005 jersey "the year they won the comp" (not saying they wont win it next year). Boof is getting everyone to sign it for me.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
from the outset JFTA only said they would do it for 1 year. If you read the media release from when it was announced, they said that they would help Tigers out untill they found their feet.

Slappy

Juniors
CULLUS.ONLINE said:
from the outset JFTA only said they would do it for 1 year. If you read the media release from when it was announced, they said that they would help Tigers out untill they found their feet.

If that is the case, then I'm glad they got their moneys worth!
Even before we made the finals, wests got a good amount of free to air games this year.

innsaneink

Referee
Slappy said:
If that is the case, then I'm glad they got their moneys worth!
Even before we made the finals, wests got a good amount of free to air games this year.

And they will continue to, long after their "Major sponsor" deal ceases/
GF pics and vids, merchandise etc.

They deserve it too.

innsaneink

Referee
image_200510615273636230.jpg

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Raiders are supposed to be getting a new sponser and jersey. Anyone know anymore info on this?

Eddie.

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
so thats what...6 sponors in 5 yrs?

meriton
dons small goods
radison maine
herbal world
JFTA
Proton

not a bad record.

Close

7 in 6 years

New Loan in 2002.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Never heard of them...

I think they used to give a Proton car as the major prize on Wheel of Fortune at one stage there.

I think they could "enlarge" the emblem a bit to fill the jersey as it looks a little
"naked" going by that image.