What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers shift east

gregstar

Referee
i couldn't get past "ones".

but then again - it's probably in the dictionary by now.

idiocracy was a prophecy.

Loudstrat

Coach
Stalin, you sound like you prefer the burgois proletariat than the glorious workers. Sipping latte with the blue ribbon aristocrats - sounds more like a Tsar than Lenin.

Either way, you are a knob.

that would mean fine dining to wests tigers supporters especially those from campbelltown - gees talk about tasmanians being related - they obviously haven't been to the macarthur area. I have been there thankfully only once the friday night the mighty Roosters clobbered the tigers 56 to nil.

You were there that night?

So was I.

I reckon I remember you, there was this effeminate little bloke with a terrified look on his face wearing a 1975 Rooster jersey and holding a sign that said "I wuv Wussell Fairfax"....

If I remember correctly, one of the girls on the hill used your jersey as a tampon.

You were there that night?

So was I.

I reckon I remember you, there was this effeminate little bloke with a terrified look on his face wearing a 1975 Rooster jersey and holding a sign that said "I wuv Wussell Fairfax"....

If I remember correctly, one of the girls on the hill used your jersey as a tampon.

this game was in 2004:roll: - better get down to the dole office and fill out your fortnightly form - do you live in minno or claymore??

Stalin, you sound like you prefer the burgois proletariat than the glorious workers. Sipping latte with the blue ribbon aristocrats - sounds more like a Tsar than Lenin.

Either way, you are a knob.

:crazy:Interesting ramblings but for whom Trotsky supporters?? - we must blend in with the rest of you would be capitalists.When capitalism finally collapses AND with so many of us Soviets around the world we can takeover and replace capitalism with COMMUNISM world wide. It is the way to go forget the criminal usa and join USSRAP and get rid of Capitalism and greed forever.

Long live the Soviet!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're not gonna make the drive out east to watch your Westie team play next year then? How many hours would it take to drive there?

No, I'm not.

They can get f**ked as far as I'm concerned.

They've whored games to NZ, the CC, Homebush and now the SFS, when they whore a few more to Campbelltown and Leichhardt, they'll get my money back.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
No, I'm not.

They can get f**ked as far as I'm concerned.

They've whored games to NZ, the CC, Homebush and now the SFS, when they whore a few more to Campbelltown and Leichhardt, they'll get my money back.

Now you have quit the Tigers, any chance you can quite posting! You are a Canterbury supporter if I ever saw one! GO THE DOGS!

Better still, dig deep, an' tell us a joke EA! :). Make it original for once!

Last edited:

Latest posts