What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers Suck!!!

Eels Dude

Coach
I have to agree with the OP. As an Eels fan I know everyone was sick of the Jarryd Hayne love-fest that occurred in late 2009, it was too much for me even. It gets annoying but I'd rather Benji Marshall be on the news every day as opposed to Israel Folau or SBW.

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
You stick with Soward,and we will stick with Marshall,lets see who wins this one.
Sowie is so good Saints are willing to let him go a year early so they can't have the same high opinion of him as you do.

Sounds good to me. When the pressure is on in the finals.....Jamie will kick a winning field goal, Benji will throw it over the sideline.

Although I must admit, he throws it over the sideline better than anyone else in the game.

Eddie.

Bench
Benji is so hyped because he plays such a off the cuff/carefree style of fooy. In this day and age of boring, structured 5 hit ups, kick to the corner football he stands out like dogs balls. The good, the bad, the sublime, the ugly the outrageous. He has been all of that

He has been the single best thing ever to happen to this football club. It was like winning lotto. It's not just the wins or losses. Not by himself, but he has taken this club from ongoing battlers just above the survival line to a Sydney powerhouse that plays a great brand of footy every year. He is the king of the kids,

I can understand as opposition supportersall the articles are a bit of a wank and the hatred/jealousy can rise from that. However he is great for the game, because he plays so different.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sounds good to me. When the pressure is on in the finals.....Jamie will kick a winning field goal, Benji will throw it over the sideline.

Although I must admit, he throws it over the sideline better than anyone else in the game.

benji has actually done something to get his team in that position

soward has been standing on the wing all game

I once scored a try up in the 5th row of the western grandstand at Hunter Stadium after Benji threw me a cut out pass. He owes me a beer too.

Last edited:

Eddie.

Bench
From 2000 through 2009 we were a fair amount of supporters "second side" in a sense. The 2005 win was by in large a popular victory in Sydney. Now we are becoming hated, by opposition fans, no doubt about it. Mainly because for the 1st time in a decade we are winning regularly. For the first time in a decade we have a great roster of players. For the first time in a decade we are the most promoted side in SYdney through the media. It almost feels great to be hated. Rather then people feel sorry for you a big portion of the last 20 years as a Balmain/WT fan.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
The NRL is an amazing competition with some absolute butt-f**king benders supporting it.

Benji is a freakish talent and all you sphincter toungers should just appreciate watching him. Get f**ked you weak pricks.

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
Dream on pal, to be hated for being successful, you need to make the finals more than three times a decade.

Latest posts