What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers Trial Match v Eels [Team Lists]

Tigers Tale

Juniors
The Chooks will actually be a test for us...plenty of speed in their backline. How we handle their backs and not their forwards will determine the result of the game IMO.

azsportza

Live Update Team
The Chooks will actually be a test for us...plenty of speed in their backline. How we handle their backs and not their forwards will determine the result of the game IMO.

Aren't the Roosters always considered a test? At least the hype won't be around $BW since he won't be playing.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
You're right Azsportza the Chooks always seem to be a test for us, my comment more related to our perceived lack of speed and them having what seems to be a very quick backline. I know we always seem to struggle against them but I am hoping this gets turned around by a new and fresh game plan fro Potter...

BrotherJim05

Bench
For all of those who were at the game, how did Moltzen perform?

He was very shaky under the high ball last year and his kick returns were non-existent. He has stated that he has been training really hard so I hope we will see big improvement

Ghipo

Juniors
For all of those who were at the game, how did Moltzen perform?

He was very shaky under the high ball last year and his kick returns were non-existent. He has stated that he has been training really hard so I hope we will see big improvement
He went Ok dropped a couple of balls and of course you are never confident what is going to happen when the bomb goes up. Potter looks to have told him to do what Tedesco does but his not a natural and started to fade after 20 minutes.

Tedesco improved took a few knocks and will gain in confidence...its only a matter of time before he is the permanent No. 1.

The Rosco

Bench
More importantly, how did Miller go ?
I watched AZ's impressive highlights package, and Miller looked good. Anything further on his efforts from someone at the game ?

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Fox sports would be filthy Sonny Bill isn't playing

I would just like to thank Sonny Bill very much for getting this game televised.

I don't have Fox an probably never will but I am assuming it will be on the NRL Webb site two days later and I'll be pretty happy with that.

I'm also assuming there will be plenty who do have fox and will be able to give us plenty of feed back on how the team went. :)

Last edited:

Magpie Tragic

Juniors
Apologies if this is already here somewhere???

Potter has been able to name a strong outfit, which is boosted by the return of Liam Fulton.
1 Tim MOLTZEN
2 Marika KOROIBOTE
3 Blake AYSHFORD
4 Chris Lawrence
5 Matt UTAI
6 Benji MARSHALL
7 Jacob MILLER
8 Keith GALLOWAY
9 Robbie FARAH
10 Jack BUCHANAN
11 Braith ANASTA
12 Bodene THOMPSON
13Adam BLAIR
14 Masada IOSEFA
15 Matthew BELL
17 Liam FULTON
18 Joel REDDY
19 Ben MURDOCH-MASILA
21 James TEDESCO
22 Eddy Pettybourne

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
I'm stunned wayne cousins has an SLR.
Can anyone shed any light on whether or not he knows how to use it or was it a find after an all in at one of the weddings he MCs ??