What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers v Canberra

Eddie.

Bench
Interesting match up here, both sides at close to full strength, both these teams have been death ridden all pre season and virtually given no chance by anyone. A loss tonight will only put the Tiges or Canberra knockers with further fuel to say their wooden spoon material.

I know its only a trial but whats the bet that at the end of this game both supporter groups in here are at loggerheads.

Anyway Game kicks off in 10 minutes at Ctown.

simon says

First Grade
Tries to Rieck,Hodgo and Fitzy for the Tigers....

Apparently the Fitzy one was a pearler.

T

Juniors
Wests Tigers vs. Canberra Raiders Trial Score Updates (courtesy of sms from Tiger Nick)
Wests Tigers TRY: Fitzy try from Richards break, length of the field. 6 - 0
Wests Tigers TRY: Rieck try in the corner, Prince ran it on the last. Not so good game
Wests Tigers TRY: Hodgson try from dummy half. Skando and Lima smashing opposition everywhere. Attack is pretty poor. Bronson is doing good.
Halftime 16 - 6.
Wests Tigers TRY: 26 - 18. Rieck and Richards score a try each.

* taken from davesters post on the official website*

edabomb

First Grade
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Solid topic guys.

Balmain_Boy

Didn't see one Tigers putting shit on the Raiders'. Have some class mate.

Anyway, well done to Canberra. I'll just say it was only a trial, though I would be saying different had we won :oops:

Davester

Juniors
Yeah, well done to Canberra. F-sake edabomb, just like balmain boy said have some class.

Raider Azz

Bench
:D

Looks like a lot of the comments earlier in this thread were posted a little too soon :lol:

Sounds like it was a good close match. Wish I could have made it.