What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers v Canberra

Duff

Juniors
Well then Carney. I thought it didn't look like Smith but they kept saying it was. Hadn't seen the old bludger for ages. My bad. Still the rest of it is accurate.

Yep, Raider was there with Jed and a few others hrundi and we had a chat. Good blokes. :nwave:

It wasn't a great game by any stretch of the imagination but it is really important not to think either team's season can be clearly mapped at this point.

I wish you'd had the $20 with me Duff. I don't think that the Raiders will run last.

hrundi99

First Grade
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Yep, Raider was there with Jed and a few others hrundi and we had a chat. Good blokes. :nwave:

Umm I was sitting with them as well...

Duff

Juniors
You wished i had the $20 with you, sorry but the TAB is offering alot better than even money. No braking here, you said you wished i had the $20 with you and i gave you an option. You chose not to take it. No loss either way.

Duff said:
You wished i had the $20 with you, sorry but the TAB is offering alot better than even money. No braking here, you said you wished i had the $20 with you and i gave you an option. You chose not to take it. No loss either way.

Weak as piss.

You're gobbing off about the Raiders winning the spoon but you want 10 to 1?

You're real confident. :lol:

How about you keep your opinions to yourself and let us think you're stupid instead of confirming it openly.

Duff

Juniors
What would be stupid is putting a bet on with you for even money when the TAB is paying $6.50. Also, i'm sure all punters are extremely confident with the bets they put on :lol: I gave my opinion that i believe for $6.50 the raiders are a good bet for the spoon. I am now called an idiot because i don't want to put an even money bet on??? Maybe if you were so confident in the raiders not getting the spoon you would atleast be open to suggesting some odds that are worth me putting my money on. Anyway, feel free to carry on with your theory on me. It hurts alot.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
IMO both teams played pretty poorly and the last couple of Raiders try's were very, very lucky.

Our forwards off the bench were great (Fulton, Jobson and Small particularily) and it's these guys who have to stand up when the season starts if we are to do well.

BTW, why didn't Jason Smith play? Oh and Lincoln Withers is not a halfback. Never was, never will be. A great hooker though.

SOULS 04

Juniors
it was a poor game

but you know what tigers fans sucked in... sorry to the good tigers fans but the ones who were mouthing off deserve all the shite they got... the raiders were ordinary today giving away stupid penalties and making stupid mistakes... and we still ra you down and won... you also scored that consellation try on the bell too... the raiders weren't at all good today but we will get better and the tigers will be closer to the spoon that we will... souths may get it but you will be right in there with a shot.

you guys wanna make it raiders v tigers good... im all for it.... at least our side has still been making semis and we'll always have 89... geez i bet you wish benny could kick

hybrid_tiger

Coach
SOULS 04 said:
it was a poor game

but you know what tigers fans sucked in... sorry to the good tigers fans but the ones who were mouthing off deserve all the shite they got... the raiders were ordinary today giving away stupid penalties and making stupid mistakes... and we still ra you down and won... you also scored that consellation try on the bell too... the raiders weren't at all good today but we will get better and the tigers will be closer to the spoon that we will... souths may get it but you will be right in there with a shot.

you guys wanna make it raiders v tigers good... im all for it.... at least our side has still been making semis and we'll always have 89... geez i bet you wish benny could kick

:roll:

Pathetic.

SOULS 04

Juniors
oh wow one word and im meant to be oh well you certainly told me didnt you

tool!!!

there's your one word back

skeepe

Immortal
westie said:
I take plenty of confidence out of this match even though I'm still disapointed with the quality of our pack. If I was a Raiders fan I DEFINATELY would not be taking a lot of hope out of that game. I still like their value for the spoon.

So let me get this straigh.... your team lost, but that's a good thing, because they will be good in the season ahead. The team that won, however, that's bad for them because they'll be getting the spoon, even though they beat your lot?

:? :? :? :? :?

Dumbest statement so far this year.

:roll: would someone plz get raiders vs tigers fans there own forum :p

Latest posts