What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers vs St George Illawarra Dragons - Match Discussion - Build Up

BWNB

First Grade
dodge said:
Stop pretending you're an actual Tigers fan fruit loop!

I admit I'm bandwagoning for Dragons right now, but they aren't "my team" - get a grip.

mate where did i say i was a tigers fan in my reply i said go you MIGHTY tigers , did i say i was a tigers fan. F-R-U-I-T loop

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
mate where did i say i was a tigers fan in my reply i said go you MIGHTY tigers , did i say i was a tigers fan. F-R-U-I-T loop

You've used the word "we" when referring to "your team the Tigers" many times over the last 2 weeks.

Dragons try!

Wests 16-10 KTC Dragons

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
:lol:

Nathan Brown talking to Barrett and Hornby on the sideline so Gould says "Hit him on the chin Nathan fire him up buddy!!"

:lol: :lol:

BWNB

First Grade
dodge said:
You've used the word "we" when referring to "your team the Tigers" many times over the last 2 weeks.

Dragons try!

Wests 16-10 KTC Dragons

Whooooooooohooooooooo tigers 20-12ktc

yes over the last couple of weeks i have not today thats what your saying , that would mean you are a dragons fan if you show support for them.

Timmah

Staff member
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Whooooooooohooooooooo tigers 20-12ktc

yes over the last couple of weeks i have not today thats what your saying , that would mean you are a dragons fan if you show support for them.

Are you dumb? You have done what I have accused you of, doesn't matter which day you've done it. Just grow up.

I am on the Dragon bandwagon but should they be eliminated or lose, tough sh*t, I won't care.

It's easy :D

20-12 kick missed.

Timmah

Staff member
Dragons heavy on the attack here now.

Hornby goes for it but is pulled down short.

Barrett pulled down on two.

Payne tackled on three.

Penalty Dragons, Hodgson holding down.

Tap being taken.