What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers vs St George Illawarra Dragons - Match Discussion - Build Up

El Diablo

Post Whore
thuganomics said:
Hmmm, maybe you'll cry after this season is finished.

no. we've had a great year regardless whatever else happens.

finger9tl.gif

thuganomics

Coach
eelsta said:
:nwave: i did ............nearly

:lol: If I were in your position I would of. That was the Parramatta year and to fail on the final hurdle would be heart breaking. I felt sorry for every Parra fan out there believe it or not..

eelsta

Bench
thuganomics said:
:lol: If I were in your position I would of. That was the Parramatta year and to fail on the final hurdle would be heart breaking. I felt sorry for every Parra fan out there believe it or not..

so why are you laughing:(

thuganomics

Coach
eelsta said:
so why are you laughing:(

I dunno...pretty random actually.

Naaa but I always do consider the year 2001 as Parras year, regardless of the result in the GF. I'm just glad that we have the trophy in our cabniet.

eelsta

Bench
thuganomics said:
I dunno...pretty random actually.

Naaa but I always do consider the year 2001 as Parras year, regardless of the result in the GF. I'm just glad that we have the trophy in our cabniet.

fair enough:D

the only thing that will make me feel better after the bulldogs year is seeing the tigers lose the GF, oh what a feeling...............................

El Diablo

Post Whore
I wonder how the punter who put $65,000 on the Dragons is feeling right now

Was probably Moffo :lol:

bulldogs-champion said:
the only thing that will make me feel better after the bulldogs year is seeing the tigers lose the GF, oh what a feeling...............................

I reeckon you could make me feel better.

Get a terminal dose of the clap you imbecile.

innsaneink

Referee
bulldogs-champion said:

Youre the saddest fu<kking gimp on this board......54-2

gregstar

Referee
bulldogs-champion said:
you'll get off on that?
willie must still be dealing powder.

Latest posts