What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests will kill Storm today.

KFC

Juniors
Playing in front of 7000 odd Victorians on a cold night, on a dewy surface could be the undoing of the rampaging Tigers.

shadow grinder

First Grade
doesnt anybody get sick and tired of telling the same crowd jokes for years?

you all say it like it really offends storm supporters. lol

Nightstalker

Juniors
I am worried about this game... this is going to be a tough one for the Tigers.

Put it this way.... they will have to be on their game tonight as the Storm will be fired up to put in a big performance.

However I think the pressure is more on the Storm than the Tigers in this one.

BWNB

First Grade
Balmain Bug said:
In front of a crowd of 2794, the Wests Tigers will click into top gear today on the tiny grass patch that is a miserable excuse for a Rugby League field at Olympic Park.

Wests Tigers will show once and for all to the doubters that they are THE real deal.

The Storm will not get within 26 points of the WT today.

Watch and see.

Dragsters and Eels watch and worry.

Thats what i call cocky, i cant belive some people they are so cocky and most of them make a fool of the other good fans

eelsta

Bench
Balmain Bug said:
In front of a crowd of 2794, the Wests Tigers will click into top gear today on the tiny grass patch that is a miserable excuse for a Rugby League field at Olympic Park.

Wests Tigers will show once and for all to the doubters that they are THE real deal.

Watch and see.

you were saying!!!!!!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Balmain Bug, will he come back to face the music? Time will tell...

Hari Kari

Juniors
Balmain Bug said:

Watch and see.

talk about jinxing your own team, what a wanker.

attamarrap

Juniors
Balmain Bug said:

Watch and see.

egg:arrow::?

Latest posts