What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests will kill Storm today.

Hurriflatch

Referee
OP = Olympic Park (Storm home ground 1998-2000 and 2002-2005)
TD = Telstra Dome (Storm home ground in 2001)

lotti

Bench
unless Colonial has changed it's name I'm pretty sure the Telstra Dome has never been the Storm's home ground.

Hurriflatch

Referee
joel caine number 1 fan said:
lol i know what they are i do live in melbourne :lol:

The Herald Sun and Melbourne Government didn't even know what Melbourne Storm were doing so how eould you know??

LESStar58

Referee
Balmain Bug said:
In front of a crowd of 2794, the Wests Tigers will click into top gear today on the tiny grass patch that is a miserable excuse for a Rugby League field at Olympic Park.

Wests Tigers will show once and for all to the doubters that they are THE real deal.

The Storm will not get within 26 points of the WT today.

Watch and see.

Dragsters and Eels watch and worry.

SWALLOW IT BITCH! TAKE IT ALL ! TAKE IT ALL!

We got at least 8,000 more than your "prediction" and your pretenders were outgunned, outplayed and outclassed by a more determined outfit! You are soooooo lucky it was only a 12 point deficit in the end! How the f**k are the Tigers supposed to score tries when their nancy boy halves can only seem to run ACROSS field!

It came back to bite you on the arse Balmain Bug! You are a bevan!

lotti

Bench
It wass Robbie's party and he'll cry if he wants to. Robbie almost did, he had tears in his eyes.

bluesbreaker

Bench
What the f**k is a Bevan? Is it like a Westie/Bogan?!

Or is it the genius Michael Bevan, one of the greatest one day players in the world?!

LESStar58

Referee
A "Bevan" is like a "Neville" or a "twat"....its a word my sis used to use alot when she lived at home and it kinda rubbed off on me...

Latest posts