What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WestsTigers team V Eels

innsaneink

Referee
1. Brett Hodgson
2. Jason Moodie
3. Daniel Fitzhenry
4. Shane Elford
5. Pat Richards
6. Michael Buettner
7. Scott Prince
8. Todd Payten
9. Darren Senter ©
10. John Skandalis
11. Ben Galea
12. Mark O’Neill
13. Scott Sattler

14. Robbie Mears
15. Bryce Gibbs
16. Anthony Laffranchi
17. Bronson Harrison
18. Dene Halatau

BJ

Juniors
not a bad team.. obviously the extra man is on the benh to wait and see if o'neil passes all his fitness tests.. but hopefully that team can turn up and play like they did against the dogs and pull off a win against parra

Wrighty79

Juniors
If Skando's out Boof to start at prop, Mears starting hooker, and a bolter off the bench. Greally? Collis? FULTON?

HappyTiger

Juniors
Good to see Fitzy back in the centres.If we can play like we did against the dogs then we will win this one.

HOT028

Juniors
i hope we play like we did on friday and they play like they did against us at leichhardt, it good that morris is out, he is one of their better players

jirskyr

Juniors
Yeah the Parra team is pissweak on paper:

Mackinnon, Graham, Langi, Burt, Petersen, Wagon, Thorman

Pearson, Muspratt, Vella, Hindmarsh, Stapleton, Hopkins

More than half those blokes would struggle to make our side. I only rate Hindmarsh and now Stapleton (!) highly.

Eelementary

Post Whore
jirskyr said:
Yeah the Parra team is pissweak on paper:

Mackinnon, Graham, Langi, Burt, Petersen, Wagon, Thorman

Pearson, Muspratt, Vella, Hindmarsh, Stapleton, Hopkins

More than half those blokes would struggle to make our side. I only rate Hindmarsh and now Stapleton (!) highly.

You don't rate McKinnon, who has consistently been one of the best fullbacks each and every round?

You don't rate Petersen, who has been tearing it up, making metres and scoring tries?

No offence, but struggling to make your side is not a problem.

They are not the first choice team we'd pick anyway - we're missing a plethora of talented players.

Good luck to you.

jirskyr

Juniors
Eelementary said:
You don't rate McKinnon, who has consistently been one of the best fullbacks each and every round?

You don't rate Petersen, who has been tearing it up, making metres and scoring tries?

No offence, but struggling to make your side is not a problem.

They are not the first choice team we'd pick anyway - we're missing a plethora of talented players.

Good luck to you.

No mate I don't rate 'em. My opinion completely. And missing talented players does make for a pissweak side.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well the Tigers are going better than us.

But I don't buy this argument that, "So and so would struggle to make firsts at our club."

For example: O'Neill would struggle for a spot to make Firsts at Parra if we signed him next year, what with Hnidmarsh, Cayless, Morrison, Afamasaga and Robinson ahead of him, and a surplus of first-chice props.

But that does not mean O'Neill is not a good player.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I agree - that Parra team is p1ss weak and on paper, we should have no problems whatsoever.

Grothe and Morris are missing, whilst Hindmarsh is their big danger and someone who we will have to wrap up closely.

I think we are better than them in every position, except for Hindmarsh and possibly Wagon.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
I agree - that Parra team is p1ss weak and on paper, we should have no problems whatsoever.

Grothe and Morris are missing, whilst Hindmarsh is their big danger and someone who we will have to wrap up closely.

I think we are better than them in every position, except for Hindmarsh and possibly Wagon.

Isn't that what we say when we play Souths every year ????

They don't have as bad a side as some might think - but if we play like we did against the Bulldogs then we should win and by some margin as well!!!!

Either way we have 1 once at Parra Stadium in our first year as a JV side and since then all matches have been bloody close so expect another heart stopper

HappyTiger

Juniors
Lets not get too c0cky people.We probably should win but Parramatta's stats this year are very similar to us.So it probably will be a close match.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah thats right, if we play like we did on friday night we'll look good for a win for sure, but to be honest , last friday means nothing now and its upto the boys to reproduce that form.

innsaneink

Referee
Im concerned about Fitzy defending in the centers and a wide running Hindmarsh targetting him. Langi also. :(