What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

All I said, " no they dont" then your rant
BS not true at all.
Find out your facts before posting.
I'm just putting you in your place.
Get it now
You are the reason LU has a reputation of being rude and childish.
I was reading a quote before your rant,
The Wests Tigers are poised to land the signing of Cronulla’s Royce Hunt as they move to fill the void of prop Stefano Utoikamanu.
Hunt has met with Wests Tigers coach Benji Marshall and the club is growing increasingly confident that the Sharks power forward will be on their roster next season.
Hunt is believed to be weighing up a three-year offer as Benji Marshall continues his rebuild of the club.
Hunt is on-contract at the Sharks for 2025 and has been given permission to look for another club for 2026 and beyond.
The Tigers deal would require Hunt securing an early release from Cronulla for 2025, which is expected to be ratified as negotiations intensify this week.

Your probably right but it's time to grow up lad
Again, F$%k off with your attention seeking. You do not know what you are talking about, stop trying to pretend that you do.
Maybe you should decide to "grow up". you're already an old c%$t. best do it before you die, you mental waste.

Nutz

Bench
Again, F$%k off with your attention seeking. You do not know what you are talking about, stop trying to pretend that you do.
Maybe you should decide to "grow up". you're already an old c%$t. best do it before you die, you mental waste.
Goodbye you sookie wooky boy. I think you need a lesson in behaviour and how to have a conversation without getting all silly. You made a dick of yourself so I'm being told.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Latest posts