What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weyman Man Of The Match

julian87

Juniors
Tilse was by far our worst front rower last night. Logan stepped up imo. Even though he is a dirty, dirty player.

hotdogs

Juniors
IMO of our front rowers-tilse, sh*t looks to unco, and easy target which he's shown.really like logan has to be the most consistant, thommo, needs match fitness should come thru Pl but can't see that happening.williams, watched the game on the weekend & had to say he looks like he's changing his game a bit-not trying to be the battering ram anymore, trying to step and was bending the line in Pl (ok fitness may still not be his strong point-may look to see him soon in FG-should be at least given a chance to show himself. weyman-i think he's running to much on old merits, but has had a couple of good games-could only be a good thing with obviously weyman and cannonball veying for the same sopt!!!good competition.and probably raston, still got a bit to learn, but more of a thommo/logan type player so will be hard to get a run with them in front.
don't be haters about others comments!!!
got to laugh i thought these threads were all opinionated but sounds like more of a bitch fight to push your views onto others.

dubby

Bench
I thought Weyman was solid without being outstanding. He did his job so IMHO he should retain his spot.

Logan was good (again), Tilse was running hard but needs to adopt a better style. He gets bashed due to his height. What I like about Tilse is his work rate. Tackles very well for a tall man.

I thought all our forwards tried very hard, but I think Turner will struggle for a spot when Bickerstaff returns. Turner offers little impact in attack but tackels well.

Williams will get his chance when he deserves it. So far Henry has NOT picked on name but on form. If Weymans form is down he will go back to PL.

My point, Yellow, is that no matter how much crap you sling at people here it wont make one iota of differnce to the team selected

Chachi

Bench
I just don't think Williams is having any more impact in PL than Weyman is in FG. Given the difference in standard between the two leagues I have summised that Weyman is playing better than Williams.

That's just my 2 cents.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Michael Weyman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> daylight >>>>>>>> more daylight>>>>>>>> yet more daylight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yellow

BSB Raiderman

Juniors
Tilse wasn't going to play last night due to a rib injury but played due to Thommo not getting there, expect him to be out this week

woodgers

Bench
I spoke to Miller and he said he'd be available for the Sharks game too. He just popped 4 ribs when who other than 'Piggy Riddell' fell on him!

Latest posts