What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what a bunch of grubs

dragonlady53

Juniors
I believe that both Watmough and Ballin(?) were charged for those incidents, but with low grades so no matches missed with an early plea. Not that it's relevant to this year but will provide some carry over points.

So good to see those Manly grubs get held to zilch.

Typical grubby behaviour was on display for all to see.

Could't happen to a bigger bunch of merkins than Manly.

Dirty dogs trying to be tough after they had their arse handed to them.

How tough was Watmong trying to get Soward.

Watmong = Spastic.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I watched the replay last night, and it amazes how Manly got away with so much niggle. And anyone who defends Watmough's actions needs to have another look.

There were grumblings about the spray he was getting from fans as he left the field. They were just words and he took in his stride, but he deserved everything he copped.

j0nesy

Bench
Grumblings about the spray he copped? Deadset there should be more grumblings about his repeated attempts to put our players out of the finals series.

Ok fair enough it was Manly's game plan to slow the ball down, they got penalised for that a few times and got away with it a few times, it probably saved them from an even bigger hiding. I can cop that, good luck to them. But the repeated attempts to injure our players once the game was over was getting a bit hard to take. That prick Watmough deserved more than a spray from the fans. Although I must admit I did enjoy watching the crowd give it to him :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There have been comments from some Manly supporters that we were 'abusive'. LOL.

One can only wonder how they would have handled last year at Lang Park when drunken Broncos supporters decided to chunder, throw punches and chuck garbage over fellow league supporters (including their own) as part of their 'celebrations'.

Cagey Mac

Bench
I believe that both Watmough and Ballin(?) were charged for those incidents, but with low grades so no matches missed with an early plea. Not that it's relevant to this year but will provide some carry over points.

Manly pled no contest to the charges and in so doing avoided carry overs as players will be ineligible for a trial game (Manly has two NRL sanctioned trial games scheduled which count toward mitigation of carry over points etc.