What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a crock of sh*t

innsaneink

Referee
SFS will be a great deal better than ANZzzzzzzzzzz plus it is a sh*tload easier to get to.
For my two cents, it takes me 15-20 minutes max to walk to central from the SFS if I go down past the Dolphin

An Surry Hills is a great place, although it all depends on what kind of lifestyle you are after. A slower, older and family heavy lifestyle obviously isn't suited for the area, but it's definately a great place for the those who enjoy the quirks of the area. I'd live there
You'd thrive there. ...or Mosman.

gregstar

Referee
You've just got to laugh at turd-burglars who give you the I'm richer than you crap.

A 20 year old owning a house in Surrey Hills? He'd have to had sucked off the entire population of Sydney. I'll wager the fruit probably could get from one public toilet to another in 15 mins no matter where it was.

But the most hilarious line is one poster telling another on a message board to "get a life".

Furthermore if you're 20 isn't that sadder than a 40 or 50 year old being in here? After all, shouldn't youngsters be out roaring, rodgering & puking? Now that's "get a life" material.

BTW. funniest line in this thread;

E.A. said:
I've had tougher times with AFL fans who had trouble spelling AFL...

Pezz70

Juniors
This is the decision that is stopping me going next year, not the decision to move to ANZ. Although I don't particularly care for ANZ, it is geographically, time-wise and cost-wise a better place to go than the SFS for people who are in the Campbelltown area.

This will do nothing more than alienate a large chunk of that portion of support.
Easier to jump the train, east hills/airport line to central and 5 minute light rail to stadium, rather than 20 stops to lidcombe and change

There was no light rail in 2008 champ.

Still, thanks for bumping this thread, I had long forgotten about it.

The original point was; Some dork said that the walk from Central to the SFS was the same as the walk from Olympic Station to Olympic Park Stadium....

Oh, and FTR, technology has since caught up, so walking normally Central to SFS is 27 minutes and that is without stopping at lights.....

walkies.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts