What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a crock of sh*t

I was talking about walking too - with kids. Then I said I'd rather not. But at Homebush, you kind of have to, 'cause the train station is a f*cking mile away... You can check this, by reviewing my previous post.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise this conversation was only for cranky old geezers of questionable intellect. I guess when it comes to your stupid fan theory, you're a case in point...

I missed this post. Gave me a chuckle though.

Look, this thread is dumb enough without your input.

You think the trip to the SFS from Central is quicker than the trip from Olympic station to ANZ?

You are the dumbest person here, without question.

We walked to and back from the Aus/GB tri nations game at end 06.
Start 07 I got the bus from central to the foundation cup trial.
I walk 20km per day at work, f**k doing it w/ends
I park at strathfield (in my big circular drive the surrounds the fountains in the front yard of my 6 bedder/3 bath/3 garage federation) and catch the train in.
When were not off playing polo with James and Erica in Majorca, that is.

You win!

macnaz

Staff member
Just when I thought you couldn't get any more predictable, there you go. An Oxford St reference, a crackhead reference, calling Surry Hills a sh*thole.......really, why do you even try? Nobody thinks you're clever, amusing or vitriolic, just lame, repetitive and boring. Give up gramps, stick to hurling your unamusing barbs to the plebs in the fight club.

Oh, and Daddy Tigger isn't even from Sydney. Learning how big a sh*t-hole that area is was a <sarcasm> pleasant experience </sarcasm> just for me.

How does it feel knowing that (at half your age), I'm already more successful, own my own home and have a bank balance with a few numerals in front of the zero on it? Don't both answering, I don't care.

Pissing contest indeed....!
Speak for yourself,, i think he is f**king hillarious:lol: And i think a lot of his comments are spot on.
Also how do you judge success?? You dont know anyone here to start prejudging how succesful you in comparison to them.

Back to the subject tho...Another Sydney Tigers at Parra stadium failure in the making.

Last edited:

N.C.

Juniors
I missed this post. Gave me a chuckle though.

Look, this thread is dumb enough without your input.

You think the trip to the SFS from Central is quicker than the trip from Olympic station to ANZ?

You are the dumbest person here, without question.

It is well proven that I am not the dumbest person here... In fact I'm not even sure I'd make the top 5.

By the way, the answer to your question is no. You can read about it if you want. Presumably you have nothing better to do, so go for it...

brooksy19

Bench
I reckon the walk is somewhere between 15-20 mins (depending on what part of the stadium you enter from.)

Bear in mind the traffic lights etc, where only the very stupid or drunk would attempt to cross without waiting for the lights to change. What may seem like a 10-15 min walk actually blows out to 20 mins simply by waiting at the lights and because its a busy road, can take a w hile to change.

I also couldn't ever imagine taking young children on that walk, that would be a task and a half.. In which case I'd simply take the Bus.

At least we're not a bloody souless homebush anymore.

Estoboy

Juniors
SFS will be a great deal better than ANZzzzzzzzzzz plus it is a sh*tload easier to get to.
For my two cents, it takes me 15-20 minutes max to walk to central from the SFS if I go down past the Dolphin

An Surry Hills is a great place, although it all depends on what kind of lifestyle you are after. A slower, older and family heavy lifestyle obviously isn't suited for the area, but it's definately a great place for the those who enjoy the quirks of the area. I'd live there

Well, you obviously enjoy the smells that winos pissing on your front door bring. One only needs to do the 15 minute (LOL) walk from Central to the SFS to understand the joys of Surry Hills.

I'm not saying Surry Hills is the worst suburb in Sydney... wait, yes I am.

It's a toilet.

I'd rather live in Tregear.

Latest posts