What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What A Disgrace...

MKEB...

Staff member
Listening to the wireless this morning and hearing the test has only sold 9000 (yes count them 9000) tickets...Does nz rugby leagues publicity machine have something to answer to... those ads about ericcson suck. Do the public want more tri nations in nz or what.

Who else is going on friday..?

I aint got a kiwi jumper (they are pretty hard to find in rugbu mad wellington) but I will be wearing my warrior jumper on friday night.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the public ticket sales figures don't include the thousands of tickets put aside for Warriors fans renewing their season tickets. As long as you renew (and pay for!) your 2006 season tickets before Friday then you get free tickets to the test match.

That's gotta bump up the expected crowd figure a notch or two.

da mad maori

Juniors
The Otago rah-rah team will be there for a bit of [as it was put] light entertainment. So there's another twenty five going.
Chrisco's staff will be there. [need wider seats] Thats another ten....
And DMM is hoping it rains like hell down here on friday, so he's worth fifty, on his own.

Latest posts