What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a disgrace!

fizman

Bench
I am refering to the comments that the Coach made at the press conference about some of Parramatta's tries being and I quote "assy".

I saw the interveiw with John Lang after the Panthers game and he paid tribute to better opposition on the night and acknowledged their good football.

The bloke is an absolute embarrassment to all of us. He also noted to Sponsors and Supporters that the players are hurting. BIG DEAL you imbecile, at this level of competition we don't care if the players are hurting we want results. Its as if giving a 100% effort is good enough.

Give me strength to get through the day.

Dread

Juniors
One good thing came out of it though - he slipped in his favourite saying of recent weeks!

"The players are hurting as much as anyone, I see what they go through. We played well in the first half but at the end of the day we're just not winning games."

Astute deconstruction of the past 7 weeks. At the end of the day, we're just not winning games. Great observation, f**k face!

zeppelin

Juniors
The players are hurting are they?? Big bloody woop. Most of those blokes havent been affiliated with the club for as long as most of us for gods sakes. And guys like kimmorley can retire and say "well at least i won a comp".

What do we have? Nothing but years and years and years of the same old shyte!

The Nulla

Juniors
He said something similar at the Presentation;

"No one sees these players faces in the dressing room... they are devastated"

Well some of them got over it pretty fast at Carmens and the likes..

I'm still crying

Alan Shore

First Grade
Punt this buffoon Raper and take back the true gentlemen of the game, Johnny Lang. Having Lang as Coaching Director, Lam can be head coach, ET working with the backs and Gavin Miller with the forwards.

carinashark

First Grade
I really dont want to revisit Lang , but Raper seems the same to me, same old , same old . We need somthing fresh at the club but I dont know what it is .

What Raper calls "assy", I'd call our typical lack of ability to clean up.

We're just not getting it done.

I think another secret leadership meeting is called for, one of the ones Raper doesnt get told about.

fatshark

Bench
Man, I was farkin hurting this mornin. It was like waking up and remembering you blew a couple of hundred bucks on the pokies the night before. Not good.

veryhappyshark

Juniors
carinashark said:
I really dont want to revisit Lang , but Raper seems the same to me, same old , same old . We need somthing fresh at the club but I dont know what it is .

we need a good player..an exciting player

mayb if we get a new coach more players might want to come and play here

we always get suck with the left overs

Sharkie™

Juniors
the team is f**king hurtin, what about the fans....im out last night getting smashed by all my mates that go for parra, i wake up 2 text messages bagging the sh*t outta me for supporting this pathetic excuse for the team.

im seriously considering where to go from here and to either continue my support for this so called team or go for parra (the area which i live) or the dogs (my second fav team, alot closer to me at telstra stadium and i go to alot more games).

i am really not sure because the pigheadedness of the coach is starting to eat me up. i have let it slide till now but enough is enough. im not spending the next 40 years of my life wondering what it will be like to support a team that has won a comp, because that is the way this team is heading.

Sharkie™

Juniors
i really wanna see lam take over the head coach position. we need someone that has not be associated with the sharks prior to this year because we need someone from the outside righting the wrongs. unfortuately he has spent a year as the assistant to the worst coach in the nrl and im positive he has picked up some of the morons bad habits.

Since 73

First Grade
King of the Hill:

What Raper calls "assy", I'd call our typical lack of ability to clean up.

Good point KOH.
you have to put yourself in the position to score any try, assy or otherwise.

I'll take an assy try any day of the week.
But our guys just aren't being put in the position to take advantage of any opponents mistake.

I guess at the end of the day not everyone is up to coaching in the NRL. Yopu get found out pretty quickly.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
shark_fin_soup said:
players are hurting are they?? they seems pretty happy with smiles after the game mingling with the parra boys

Well you've bailed anyway so don't let it worry you

shark_fin_soup in Titans Forum said:
i dont support the sharks anymore... heck i dont even watch footy anymore. i just read these forums purely for entertainment value

Bye.

Remember raper saying how, if the sharks win the comp, they would have to buy another cup of coffee in the shire, somone send him some coffee beans, let him brew his own.

The tennis ball catching in off season yet another masterstroke from Roper, gee hasnt that came in handy lately

Henson

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
Punt this buffoon Raper and take back the true gentlemen of the game, Johnny Lang. Having Lang as Coaching Director, Lam can be head coach, ET working with the backs and Gavin Miller with the forwards.

well said,and you can run the board!no more fat family favorites,this place at present is run by a pack of clowns

Latest posts