What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a great win

PARRA_FAN

Coach
They played with 2 props, injuries, suspensions, up against Dragons the so called premiership favourites. A fantastic win, now 7 in a row.

Firstly, NATHAN HINDMARSH!!!. :clap:

Not only does he make over 30 tackles, 20 hit ups, he comes up with important plays. If anyone doesnt know what Im talking about, Im talking about the tackle on Brett Morris. Soon as he saw him in the clear, he sprinted hard, and it was Hayne who ankle tapped Morris, good work from Hayne but if Hindmarsh wasnt there Morris mightve got up and scored. Thats something inspirational. Not only would Parramatta legends be proud of the way he plays, but Rugby League legends. Nathan Hindmarsh is a legend. That was the turning point IMO.

What about Josh Cordoba, how long is he re-signed for? Didnt he play well, came off the bench and lifted the team. He set up Grothe's second try with that big bust. I thought the bench played well, Marsh looked dangerous when he first came on.

Now you've got players coming back, McKinnon and Tahu. But who do you drop? I thought Burt played well tonight, in fact his last 2 games have been excellent. O'Dwyer has been dangerous out wide, I bet Cartwright cant wait.

Even without the likes of Tim Smith, Fui, McKinnon, Tahu, theyre still doing well. If we make the finals, or just miss the finals Ill still be proud of the way the boys have been playing, especially the coach Jason Taylor. :clap:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
PARRA_FAN said:
They played with 2 props, injuries, suspensions, up against Dragons the so called premiership favourites. A fantastic win, now 7 in a row.

Firstly, NATHAN HINDMARSH!!!. :clap:

Not only does he make over 30 tackles, 20 hit ups, he comes up with important plays. If anyone doesnt know what Im talking about, Im talking about the tackle on Brett Morris. Soon as he saw him in the clear, he sprinted hard, and it was Hayne who ankle tapped Morris, good work from Hayne but if Hindmarsh wasnt there Morris mightve got up and scored. Thats something inspirational. Not only would Parramatta legends be proud of the way he plays, but Rugby League legends. Nathan Hindmarsh is a legend. That was the turning point IMO.

What about Josh Cordoba, how long is he re-signed for? Didnt he play well, came off the bench and lifted the team. He set up Grothe's second try with that big bust. I thought the bench played well, Marsh looked dangerous when he first came on.

Now you've got players coming back, McKinnon and Tahu. But who do you drop? I thought Burt played well tonight, in fact his last 2 games have been excellent. O'Dwyer has been dangerous out wide, I bet Cartwright cant wait.

Even without the likes of Tim Smith, Fui, McKinnon, Tahu, theyre still doing well. If we make the finals, or just miss the finals Ill still be proud of the way the boys have been playing, especially the coach Jason Taylor. :clap:
great post mate you have summed it up perfectly. by the way we are in the eight :D you bloody anzac geez im pissed

Phillips

Referee
hineyrulz said:
great post mate you have summed it up perfectly. by the way we are in the eight :D you bloody anzac geez im pissed

actually we are in the top 6 ;-)

blx

Juniors
interesting questions are gonna be asked soon when our injured/suspended players return. Do we break the winning formula and add the players or do we stick to the players who are doing the job week in-week out?

mickdo

Coach
blx said:
interesting questions are gonna be asked soon when our injured/suspended players return. Do we break the winning formula and add the players or do we stick to the players who are doing the job week in-week out?
Trust in JT!