What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHAT A MATCH!!

carlnz

Bench
Wigan v Bradford

Best game I have seen in a long long time!

Great game...standard is on the rise in the UK

JasonE

Bench
Haven't seen the game yet but looking forward to seeing it, from the team lineups and reports it looks like Wigan run out of troops, Sculthorpe, Orr and Hock all going off injured and that left a heap of youngsters plenty to do, why was Seu Seu out ?

alexisUK

Juniors
Aye, wasn't particularly high standard of rugby, but for general drama and excitement, it was GREAT!

coldhardbitch

Juniors
Havent seen that in Aus Yet.

It is on air on friday at lunchtime (i have to work :( )

It is on again at 3.30am saturday morning, followed by salford v leigh. I'll be getting up early for that one.

Watched Leigh v Hudds last night. Not bad, though conditions were apalling and leighs ground is pretty ordinary.
Missed the Leeds v Hull game.

Round 2 matches on tonite at midnight and tommorw at lunchtime. Our VCR isnt working, so i may have to miss round 2.

If anyone knows where I can watch games online, it would be great.

Saw a match from the last round of the french elite 1 (UTC v Carcasonne) on planete13.com.

Very good

bartman

Immortal
Online footage of Superleague isn't great to my knowledge. (Whole NRL matches are of course free through main site Telstra Video Gallery.)

Skysports Broadband has one minute highlights of each ESL match online - basically what you'd get in your Northern news bulletins on the night - with a free one month trial on offer. Look for the link at http://www.skysports.com/skysports/rugbyleague

Charge

Juniors
coldhardbitch said:
Havent seen that in Aus Yet.

It is on air on friday at lunchtime (i have to work :( )

It is on again at 3.30am saturday morning, followed by salford v leigh. I'll be getting up early for that one.

Watched Leigh v Hudds last night. Not bad, though conditions were apalling and leighs ground is pretty ordinary.
Missed the Leeds v Hull game.

Round 2 matches on tonite at midnight and tommorw at lunchtime. Our VCR isnt working, so i may have to miss round 2.

If anyone knows where I can watch games online, it would be great.

Saw a match from the last round of the french elite 1 (UTC v Carcasonne) on planete13.com.

Very good

:shock: Do not miss Leeds vs St Helens (round 2)

coldhardbitch

Juniors
Oh yeah. watched the Wigan Bradford Game, and am already looking forward to the saints warrington one next weekend.

Salford v Leigh was pretty ordinary though.

bartman

Immortal
Yeah but didn't want to tell you not to stay up for that, seeing you had to be up for the Wigan-Bradford match beforehand...

Warrington v St Helens R4 will be worth your effort as well.

JasonE

Bench
The best game so far imo has been Leeds v Saints, although we are yet to see Wire v Saints

Kakihara

Juniors
Caught the second half of the Warrington vs St Helens game.

Awesome ending to it, brought back that feeling that only league can give you.

Bad luck Warrington.