What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a Sad Year

Bluebag

Juniors
Every Jets supporter knows that the start of every year we have that hope that this will be the year and after last season hopes were high, unfortunately with no signings apart from the Wenty winger we have struggled.

This team is one of the worst I have seen and their attitude is appalling. After the strong crowd on Saturday due to the great promotion by the juniors they had to witness that game.

I was told to keep the rooms clear after the game and no kids to go in only to see 3 Jets players laughing and joking, so much for pride. I ended up at Petersham RSl and spoke to so diehard fans who commented that it would be hard to go back this year and watch that rabble play again and who can argue. It was horrible to watch.

I also read in the SMH that Newtown got more media coverage albeit the fastest try in history, I know we are a club of many firsts but this is not one of them.

Poor Matto must have felt like jumping out of the stand and with very little depth it is hard to see this year turning around. Most of those players should be shipped off to parts unknown never to return.

Perhaps the club should sign anyone else and I mean anyone including Brendo and the try scoring centre Brad. that is how bad we are at least we can get a laugh out of them the others are serious.

The Junior Jets day was a success and the juniors had many happy kids and parents so that is a positive I have had good feedback about the day not the game.

Anyway thats my winge about this team who should be reopresenting this club with some pride but several are more interested in tring to look pretty than being good and they fail on that and so a few have to try and do the work to make up for them.

Anyway next week is a new week and with upcoming Frank Hyde shield match with the Bears in a couple of weeks it does not look good to reclaim our trophy.

Latest posts