What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a terrible week in Rugby League

Loudstrat

Coach
Tonight. A bad night. 83 k. Close exciting game. Followed by a weekend of footy.

We should drop the lot and just pay tonights game on Saturday night when every bugger is out and no one is at home watching telly. Our game will be so much better then....................

Anyone who sat through tonights match and thought it shold not have happened is devoid of common sense. Tonight is a major reason why RL is king!

You been into the Benadryl?

But you are spot on.

That game gave me a stag.

The Chinese should leave those poor rhinos alone and sell that game in powdered form.

jonno_knights

Juniors
Cant get over how big the blatchleys blues section was.

Origin had to fall smack bang in the middle of uni exams didnt it! would have went up otherwise.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Tonight. A bad night. 83 k. Close exciting game. Followed by a weekend of footy.

We should drop the lot and just pay tonights game on Saturday night when every bugger is out and no one is at home watching telly. Our game will be so much better then....................

Anyone who sat through tonights match and thought it shold not have happened is devoid of common sense. Tonight is a major reason why RL is king!

By that logic, why play Saturday night NRL then. No bugger is home anyway!

Good thing it didn't continue to piss down with rain and end up being a shit game. Because then by your logic it probably shouldn't have happened tonight.

Loudstrat

Coach
You been into the Benadryl?

But you are spot on.

That game gave me a stag.

The Chinese should leave those poor rhinos alone and sell that game in powdered form.
:lol:

By that logic, why play Saturday night NRL then. No bugger is home anyway!

Good thing it didn't continue to piss down with rain and end up being a shit game. Because then by your logic it probably shouldn't have happened tonight.
Huh?

You need to get logic before you can comment on it.

Do you seriously regret last nights event? I mean, I know you are a dimwit, but I didnt think you were a complete and utter one.

Demetriou and O'Neill would have been watching that game last night with its intensity and atmosphere and out and out desperation from the foetal position.

They can blah blah blah all they want but the AFL and ARU will never have what we have.

Never.

Parra

Referee
Origin will be a huge event no matter when they put it on.

To think it needs propping up via clever scheduling is idiotic.

Watch last nights match to understand why.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Great turnout, great spectacle and continues our dominance over the other codes in terms of product. One thing that did annoy me was over the coverage there were long parts of the game where 80 000 people sounded like 8000.

Latest posts