What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what are the chances of us getting the wooden spoon this year?

Aragorn

First Grade
The way the eels played tonight, I can see them winning all of their last 5 games to put them on 24 points..

And we have the Sharks, Cowboys, Dragons, Panthers and Raiders..

God forbid, but say we lose this weekend, and then away to the Cowboys and Dragons.. FMD, could the unthinkable happen and we're competing with the Roosters, Panthers and Raiders for the spoon??? :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Anyone know what TAB are paying for this?

What a twist to this season that would be! :lol:

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Whatever the TAB are paying, it's not enough.

Panthers are likely to get it. The Eels are coming home strong and I get the feel the Panthers are going to get royally belted by Melbourne this week, thus making their points diff look sick.

I think we'll finish 10th.

Aragorn

First Grade
Dumbest post ever!

LOL! you guys kill me. Fire up!

say we lose this weekend and the Eels get home - that would leave them with 16 points while we hang at 20..... not much separation between us and last place! noting the top dogs will be on 34 points!

just looking at it from a different angle...:crazy:

IanG

Coach
Buckley's and none. Funny thing is you guys at the moment have a differential that's in the black unlike unlike every other team in the bottom half.

Micistm

Bench
The crazy thing is atm, it is possible for us to make top eight or get the spoon technically. It seems unlikely we will make the eight (but you gotta keep the hope, why not?!), should be even less likely we'll get the spoon...but both are not impossible.

Aragorn

First Grade
Its amazing how close this competition is, and that is partly while I love this incredible game.

Well done to the administrators.

jaseg

Juniors
Seeing as us getting the spoon would still require the Eels to win 4 times out of 5 AND the Panthers to win 3 out of 4 even if we lose every match remaining, I'm pretty sure Brando was referring to your post.

Aragorn

First Grade
mate, not only can we not last 80min, I suspect we cant even last the rest of the season.

A trip to Nth Queensland next week couldnt come at a worst time.

If we lose that one and the roosters leap frog us, then we could well be playing the panthers for wooden spoon honours.

stranger shiet has happen - for example, warriors losing 45 - 4 despite the penny dropping and the team finally understanding Blueys message....bugger.

Latest posts