What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are ur thoughts on the line-up against Sea-Eagles

Stagger eel

Staff member
mighty eel said:
Its the bloody same side with zeb taia in it

I don't think anyone deserves to be dropped but I wouldn't complain if Junior goes in for Zeb.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
ok then, just a heads up...the next time Tsolous plays in our side we'll be either struggling or have an extremely high injury toll. he's struggling big time in a grade where he should be dominating each week.

Time to cut him loose I suspect.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
I think he needs the change desperately...if he makes it in this game it won't be at our club imo.

IMO, he has had more than enough years to prove his worth.
Time to give someone else a go, and let another club spend the money and deal with his problems.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
Time to give someone else a go, and let another club spend the money and deal with his problems.

Suity

I agree, but sometimes a player needs a change of clubs to rejuvenate their enthusiasm of the game, I see jt play each week and he deadset looks like he doesn't want to be there.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
I agree, but sometimes a player needs a change of clubs to rejuvenate their enthusiasm of the game, I see jt play each week and he deadset looks like he doesn't want to be there.

I agree totally.

We are playing against one such player this week. ;-)

Suity

The Colonel

Immortal
Suitman said:
Everyone seems to be focusing on Lyon and Bell, but I think our biggest dangers are Brett Stewart and Matt Orford.
Our backs REALLY HAVE TO MEASURE UP this week.

Suity

Change that to Stewart and Monaghan and you are onto a winner. Orford isn't doing much....

Bigfella

Coach

Suity

IMO he proved his worth as a kid in 2004 when he was our best first grade forward (albeit in an incredibly disappointing season, and with Hindy injured).

The subsequent years were completely cruelled by injury. He has shown the ability to fight back from injury, and to train hard.

I reckon other people have had longer to prove themselves in much easier circumstances ... but I take Eela's point that as much as anything he needs a change of luck, and change of outlook / attitude - so he may be better off moving.

At the moment it probably looks pretty tough for him coming back as a reserve for reserve grade, wheras in past years he seemed to be rushed back into top grade. He's got a starting spot in reserves now, and chances will come as the season grinds on.

This tough stint may well yet be the making of him, but agreed, we can't keep him around forever.

He just needs to work away and count every game he finishes as a blessing, whether reserve grade or not. He has real potential I reckon, and I would hate to see him achieve it at Canterbury or Newcastle...

Bigfella

Coach
Sorry that sounds a bit rough. I would love to see him relaise his potential. I would love even more for him to do it with us...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Colonel said:
Tsoulos? :lol: Sorry but if he gets promoted ahead of Zeb than there are some serious issues.

Don't be surprised to see Riddell and Robinson somewhere in the side this week.....

we'll have to wait fo the late mail methinks

big boppa eel

Juniors
eelavation said:
if anything Robo will go straight to the bench in the place of Zeb...

btw, Mighty eel do yourself a favour and get out see some PL I'm sure you'll change your mind about poor old Tsolous.
Agreed i think ur right eela I think tsoulos can be a major player in the pack or bench once he is match fit and playing regular footbal and from what ive seen he appears alot fitter this year, lets give him a break and see how he goes, im sure when injuries kick in down the track people who bag him may be the same ones wrapping him.