What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are ur thoughts on the line-up against Sea-Eagles

mighty eel

Juniors
i rekon that Zeb Taia will be dropped

1.Burt
2.Hayne
3.Smith
4.Inu
5.Grothe
6.Finch
7.Smith
8.Cayless
9.Marsh
10.Cannings
11.Hindmarsh
12.Hindmarsh
13.Wagon

14.Green
15.Cordoba
16.Paulo/Fa'aoso/Tsoulos
17.Mateo

Wat r ur thoughts

eelz47

Coach
i dont think jt will get a run if zeb gets dropped, i thin it will be the same side or bring in richie

anyway we will know in 2 hours

The Colonel

Immortal
Tsoulos? :lol: Sorry but if he gets promoted ahead of Zeb than there are some serious issues.

Don't be surprised to see Riddell and Robinson somewhere in the side this week.....

cardinal

Juniors
I think Hagan will put Robbo straight in the 17, and piggy may be a late inclusion, I don't think they will rush Fui back but he might not be far away. Junior after being 18th man last week and then being mom in prems must be very close, Cordoba has been solid but I would like to see Junior let loose on the manly pack.

Stagger eel

Staff member
if anything Robo will go straight to the bench in the place of Zeb...

btw, Mighty eel do yourself a favour and get out see some PL I'm sure you'll change your mind about poor old Tsolous.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Pazza said:
robbo in for zeb and riddell in for green

I reckon pig will have another week or 2 off, even though by all reports he was ready to explode in the sideline the other night :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I reckon Zeb should get the ass that's providing Riddell is back.

Need some big game experience this Friday night.

Suitman

Post Whore
Everyone seems to be focusing on Lyon and Bell, but I think our biggest dangers are Brett Stewart and Matt Orford.
Our backs REALLY HAVE TO MEASURE UP this week.

Suity

mighty eel

Juniors
eelavation said:
if anything Robo will go straight to the bench in the place of Zeb...

btw, Mighty eel do yourself a favour and get out see some PL I'm sure you'll change your mind about poor old Tsolous.

Well first thing i havnt bein 2 a parra game cause i live in the country and i would hav thouht mayb tsoulos cause of his size

Gronk

Staff member
The Raiders missed 60 tackles last week against Manly. Hence the blow out in the score.

Manly are solid but not that that great. So far they have accounted for the Raiders (twice), Tigers, Warriors, Dogs and Titans. For mine they are a solid side but by no means as good as their place in the comp suggests.

eelz47

Coach
jt has thimmed down alot

also we need to muscle up big time against those fat forwards

and piggy told me on anzac day, he was still excected out for another 6 weeks

Stagger eel

Staff member
mighty eel said:
Well first thing i havnt bein 2 a parra game cause i live in the country and i would hav thouht mayb tsoulos cause of his size

ok then, just a heads up...the next time Tsolous plays in our side we'll be either struggling or have an extremely high injury toll. he's struggling big time in a grade where he should be dominating each week.

Latest posts