What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you most looking forward too?

Jono078

Referee
Rick Stone was our defencive coach in '06 right and then BS made him an attacking coach this year.

In '06 we averaged about 22 points a game against us, but if you watched all the games our defence actually looked pretty sh*t since after that Cowboys game.

cram

Bench
Defense......not sure what that means its so long since I seen it practiced at the Knights....lol

Would love to see it.

Most of all I am looking forward to a new beginning. This is a very exciting time to be a Knights supporter.....bring it on... I am bored already....

Coastbloke

Bench
I'm looking forward to the Mullen and Walsh combination..

Buderus returning to his best...As per Simpson..

Kidley just blitzing it and taking the Origin No1 for NSW......

Cory Patterson, Vuna and McManus developing further to their obvious abilities....

...And Joey taking some sort of coaching role....

If the Knights can fix their horrific defensive problems we are in with a serious chance

Hanscholo

Bench
The makup of the team. There are a lot of options there, so that interests me.

Seeing how our back row goes next year. It has the hallmarks of an amazing back row. In particular wathching Houston and Patterson come on will be very exciting.

Watching Mullen and Walsh Develop. In particular watching to see how their defence improves, which it needs to drastically.

Seeing how Smith rebuilds the backline with new signings and development.

Watching a dominating forward pack i hope.

Watching Gidley develop. I still dont believe he has found is final position. And on that, watching to see how we develop our fullbacks.

Vuna, has shown me enough to think he may be an amazing player. Looking forward to more from him.

Our retentions and new recruits. Just as with this year i expect us to lose a lot of players and gain a number as well. Backs in particular this time, will be very interested to see what happens because i believe we have a massive amount of unspent salary options.