What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Are You Watching?

Misanthrope

Staff member
So, with the NRL season almost over and a lengthy wait until the new one kicks off - what will you be watching this off season?

For me it's mostly a heavy dose of the A-League and English Premier League (and I'll add the Bundesliga to that when Setanta becomes available).

I've just finished watching season three of House, so I'm itching for the new episodes to start coming out over in the US. Only one more week until season four kicks off! :crazy:

Samwise

Bench
Plenty of sport - A-League, Premier League, La Liga, World Twenty20 Cricket, NRL Finals.

Also i love the ABC on Wednesday nights - Spicks and Specks, Chaser, Summer Heights High. Californication on Mondays is good.

That's about it. Apparently Weeds and the new series of the US Office is available for download soon so i'll get on that

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Mainly for me, the best thing about loving pretty much any sport is that there is no such thing as off-season. Obviously league is high on the priority list, but when that finishes, which it will next Sunday night, I turn my attention to the A-league. I usually watch a bit of the NBL and then there is the cricket. Not to mention the Davis Cup tennis is on in Serbia or somewhere on Friday night.

As mentioned, Wednesday nights are good, for the abovementioned reasons and the warmer the weather, the more stuff you will do outside anyway.

Geez I love summer :fist:

Malcolm in the Middle on Arena, Poker Superstars on Fox sports, World Poker Tour on Fox 8, Replays of Seinfeld, Simpsons as per the norm.

Besides that sweet f**k all! Actually reading lots these days lol.

perverse

Referee
i'll be watching most of the above that's been mentioned in this thread (i'll watch any sport.. with footy and cricket being the primaries) and more specifically be turning my attention to catching up with Heroes, Lost, Prison Break, My Name is Earl and Weeds.

dyslexie

Juniors
yeah im gettin into malcolm in the middle.. also watch scrubs every night !
uum love my super sweet 16 :lol: american dad, family guy, simpsons, etc
oh and that show on mtv, scarred? i think its called, where they jsut show footage of people stacking reaaaaally badly, its hilarious !

keeney

First Grade
Entourage. Curb your enthusiasm season 6 when it finishes airing on HBO.

The assortment of crap on MTV I will always love, Cribs, My super sweet 16, Date my mom, Next. Plus Flavour of love, Cops, Cheaters...

Then all the shows with badass explosions, World's wildest police videos, World's most amazing videos etc.

dyslexie

Juniors
date my mom is awesome !! as is next, and all the other crappy yet addictive shows on mtv..
oh how i love mtv:ls:

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Season 10 of Stargate. Cricket and anything else that is on fox sports that isn't soccer.

Yo Mamma and Nick Cannons Wild n Out and Scrubs (love that show). Other than that probably wont watch much TV. I hate the off season.

Big Tim

First Grade
10 hours of NFL every Monday, followed by another 3 1/2 on Tuesdays....

There is no off season.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
keeney said:
Entourage. Curb your enthusiasm season 6 when it finishes airing on HBO.

The assortment of crap on MTV I will always love, Cribs, My super sweet 16, Date my mom, Next. Plus Flavour of love, Cops, Cheaters...

Then all the shows with badass explosions, World's wildest police videos, World's most amazing videos etc.

hahah that show is soo funny! they just reshowed the first season ... New york is so fricken physco but i love it

well not much has changed for me ill just continue to watch scrubs till i get sick of it :lol: along with other random shows on foxtel.

PrideKnight

Bench
I only have enough love for league, i find cricket boring now, unless i'm at the ground gettin tanked... and i dont like round balls

Aside from that: Season 2 of heroes, final season of scrubs, final season of battlestar (im a nerd, and i know it) season 4 of drawn together (if it ever comes) season 3 of Robot Chicken, more simpsons, Benders Big Score (Benders back Baby!!!!) anything animated and funny really.... hoping to go watch jon stewart and steven colbert live next month too...

macavity

Referee
pretty much nothing besides the chaser and that chris lilley show after it. oh and the episodes of Family Guy that are on now that I haven't seen (the re-runs killed that show for me..)

I would like to watch more A-league (soccer is about the only other sport I can stomach - and I really enjoy Jets & Liverpool games...) but my mrs loathes all sport except League..... and figure skating... :crazy:

so I only get to watch A-league when she isn't home or is otherwise distracted...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bugger it Mac, just head down to the pub and watch it there. You're catching up with ...............

mates, yeah, mates - thats it :p

Latest posts