What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your favourite rugby league images ?

OVP

Coach
Overall Rugby League-wise ...

This is one of my favourite images ... and I think most would agree its one of the most famous images of all. Norm Provan and Arthur Summons ... it just typifies rugby league doesnt it ? It's titled The Gladiators.

7351.jpg

Clubwise ...

I really think the Roosters should use this old emblem back from 1967 ... I just love it.

EastsToWin.jpg

And Playerwise...

Well my favourite ever player is this man. This man inspired searing hatred against our club (especially from Souffs fans) and I loved every minute of it :lol:. Ahhh how I miss you, King Moz ...

morleyhit.gif

Thx to Melon for making the gif

So name your favourite images for overall rugby league, your club, and your favourite player. Could make a good thread :)

Last edited:

Butters

Bench
I use to have a pic of the hit Crocker and Slater put on Stewart during the 07 Grand Final. If i still had it i'd post it..

Red Bear

Referee
A legend meeting the fans at a grand old ground
71097230.jpg

What footy should be - a sunny sunday arvo in a suburban ground
81228679.jpg

Any vantage point will do, tigers vs souths at leichhardt
n650882022_242055_9494.jpg

Legend ready for one last battle
51386057.jpg

Latest posts