What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your favourite rugby league images ?

parrawentyfan

Juniors
Literally the first thing that came to mind as well lol

Yes no disrespect to the gentleman or the Morris twins who i both admire. It is sort of an optical illusion. In my blurry morning eyes I also thought it was a picture of one of the Morris twins, then went back and zoomed closer once I saw the comments.

When you aren't logged in and on a phone, the thumbnail is pretty small.

125398771_3336956396433029_6751040361804191519_n.jpg

Incorrect

Coach
I used to have season tickets at Parra Stadium back around the time that photo would have been taken. I'll never forget the say Hardwick was taken off on a stretcher with a neck injury. The game was stopped for what must have been 10 minutes. I'd never seen anyone get stretchered off the field before. The crowd was hushed. Turned out he was OK at the end of the day but I remember feeling physically ill when they carried him up the tunnel...

axl rose

Bench
I used to have season tickets at Parra Stadium back around the time that photo would have been taken. I'll never forget the say Hardwick was taken off on a stretcher with a neck injury. The game was stopped for what must have been 10 minutes. I'd never seen anyone get stretchered off the field before. The crowd was hushed. Turned out he was OK at the end of the day but I remember feeling physically ill when they carried him up the tunnel...
Days of Blood and Thunder mate
qc3rKRU.jpg

XfNUtHU.jpg

Kv6rM8D.jpg

Last edited:

Tiger5150

Bench

Tough man. I remember he played a game at Leichhardt with a broken thumb and during the game he broke the other one (and he was a carpenter fora day job). Later that night I was standing next to him at Balmain Leagues and he was holding his little baby girl in one hand with a little trickle of blood coming from his ear. Summed him up.

It was unfortunate but fitting that in his last game at Leichhardt (also Juniors last game) Kev was carried off unconscious to hospital.