What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are Your Predictions For the 2006 V8 Supercar series?

Personaly i think Holdens will hit back this year (i hope) its about time, and if Skaife and Kelly, continue on the way they were going last year then there will be a good chance for them to be very competitive this year! And now with ambrose gone more drivers will have a chance without having him there to stuff them up as always!

LETS GO HOLDENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macca_

Coach
Lowndes will kill it in 2006. Had a great second half to 2005 and with the new engine on board that car will be hard to catch.

Beg, pilage, plunder, do what you can and get it all on him!

I dont mind if Lowndes wins i can handle him, its very grateful and he does ALOT for charities he is one of the better role models in sport today.

It will be Lowndes, Chased home by the Other 888 Car Whincup is it. I think it is.

BJR to go better than last year with some decent power under the car.
SBR to struggle for Wins but will be in the results with Rusty then Young Courtney when he gets to some tracks he knows. (Sandown and Bathurst).

SCAR will continue to have a tough time now that they are no longer part of club Clayton
HSVDT and HRT to once again be strong but still unsure of how strong.
PRE (Perkins) to make good engines but start to lack even more in the money and Luck stakes especially if he is keeping Dumbrell.

Fords to win Bathurst,the championship and the manufacturers championship

i think Lowndes will win the championship and win Bathurst,followed by Ingall in the championship and Bathurst

not that i am biased or anything :)))

Smiley

Bench
Holden to win Bathurst AGAIN!! LOL

Grey Murphy or Garth Tander to win Champship.

Latest posts