What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
220px-CurtisMayfieldSuperfly.jpg

snoozer

Bench
Thoughts? Has to be better than their last record sureley?

i really rate muse. i downloaded it today.

had 3 listens and initially i'd say pretty good. mixed bag. 2 instrumental tracks at the end(like the last album) -not bad.

the olympic song (survival?) sounds more at home. i wasn't real impressed with it as a stand alone but it fits better with the songs around it.

the opening track was great and i don't mind 'madness' (could've gone heavier at the end though!)

RedVDave

First Grade
i really rate muse. i downloaded it today.

had 3 listens and initially i'd say pretty good. mixed bag. 2 instrumental tracks at the end(like the last album) -not bad.

the olympic song (survival?) sounds more at home. i wasn't real impressed with it as a stand alone but it fits better with the songs around it.

the opening track was great and i don't mind 'madness' (could've gone heavier at the end though!)

I'm a pretty being fan of Muse as well but the exception of 'undisclosed desires' I really thought The Resistance was an awful album but I'll give their newest one a try, I must admit I do love 'Survival' I thought that song was awesome!

snoozer

Bench
I'm a pretty being fan of Muse as well but the exception of 'undisclosed desires' I really thought The Resistance was an awful album but I'll give their newest one a try, I must admit I do love 'Survival' I thought that song was awesome!
the resistance had moments but that's about the best i can say about it.'unatural selection' was my fave on it - was disappointed they didn't play it live when i saw them.

'survival' is really growing on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts