What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedVDave

First Grade
220px-Mudhoney-March-to-Fuzz.gif

Mudhoney - March To Fuzz

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Motörhead - Ace of Spades. Only just listened to this for the first time. Such a great groove to the album. Top album.

Failed States - Propagandhi. A lot more trashier and heavier than the past 2, reckon Todd was the dominant writer on this one. Some sweet thrashy metal moments on te album as well. Will need a few more listens To really grow on me I reckon. Potemkin and Supporting Caste seem a lot better so far.

Last edited:

nqcowboy87

Bench
slipknot antennas to hell

great band but ive always wondered do they need nine members. i can understand corey, jim, mick, paul (rip) and joey but i can never hear any distinct scratching or sampling from craig or sid and the other two just bang/hump beer kegs

natheel

Coach
slipknot antennas to hell

great band but ive always wondered do they need nine members. i can understand corey, jim, mick, paul (rip) and joey but i can never hear any distinct scratching or sampling from craig or sid and the other two just bang/hump beer kegs

the Dj isn't really needed i agree but in early slipknot there was a bit of scratching and their signature 'banging on kegs' was very prominent in their sound especially in breakdown parts and accents on the drums. I like the keg sound though adds a bit of difference to just the normal metal drum sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts