What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedVDave

First Grade
Also wanna get my grubby hands on Unida albums as well, after seeing them in Wellington earlier this year (saw Kyuss Lives a couple of years back as well, Garcia's voice is so epically awesome).

How good were they live? Though were you not able to get a copy at the show? I purchased a CD there and was lucky enough to get it signed post-show, also for record store thay re-released it and the quality is quite good though prior to that it has been deleted and could cost you a fair bit.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
They were goddamned awesome live, yessireee!!!! I'm kicking myself for not getting the CD at the show (it was available), may have had something to going out on the piss straight afterwards and not wanting to lose it... or something.

Though I did get one of their shirts (which I was wearing when met & got photo with Stacey Jones & Dean Bell the following day when they were in town to promote the Wellington Dogs vs Warriors game).

Spud

Juniors
Peace+Vista+Chino.png

Not a bad album, but of course not on the level of the original run.

LESStar58

Referee
Fear- The Record

Had a top day at work with Jayke Orvis, Face to Face and Rocket From The crypt on shuffle.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Motörhead - Ace of Spades.

Got a second hand copy of the deluxe edition CD for ten bucks from the recent record fair. Got it home to find the sleeve was signed by Lemmy, Eddie Clarke and Phil Taylor!

I thought that was a pretty good score. Got to be worth more than ten bucks yeah?

roofromoz

First Grade
icehouse_whiteheat.jpg

Some of the songs for me were "ohhh, they sang that?" moments. And I'm sure all the songs were performed on Hey Hey It's Saturday at some time.

But a great album.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts