What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedVDave

First Grade
Stone-Sour-Audio-Secrecy-2010.jpg

Stone Sour - Audio Secrecy

Not as good as Come What(ever) May but still very, very good.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I've got the new Dimmu album sitting here but haven't had time to listen to it yet. Anyone had a listen?

Yes! It's f**king epic!!!!

As for me, it's not a CD, but I'm listening to my Michael Jackson compilation on my computer. Hits include:

Leave Me Alone
Man In The Mirror (my all time favourite song)
Blood On The Dance Floor
Thriller
Do You Remember The Time?
Dirty Diana
The Girl Is Mine
Off The Wall
They Don't Care About Us
Earth Song
Pretty Young Thing (PYT)
Liberian Girl

Ahhh....Audio heaven!

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Chiodos - Illuminaudio

First band I've heard in a long time that actually got better with a new singer.

Finally got the Dimmu album. Worth that $25 easy. Great album.
Also managed to pick up Porcupine Tree's Fear Of A Blank Planet. Been an age since I last heard that.

Zigwaa

Bench
Megadeth - Greatest Hits

Never been huge on them, got this and realised how many awesome songs they've made. Love that killer opening riff on Symphonies of Destruction!

Cupid Stunt

Monster Magnet - Mastermind. Still not sure on this one. I like it but then at times it seems done before. More good than bad.

(hed) PE - Truth Rising. I'm lovin this. I hadn't listened to (hed) in ages so it was kind of flashback but better than the last album. Though for mine the lyrical edge is missing, not in performance but in substance. Seems Gomes may have lost his political edge & chosen a side.

RedVDave

First Grade
(hed) PE - Truth Rising. I'm lovin this. I hadn't listened to (hed) in ages so it was kind of flashback but better than the last album. Though for mine the lyrical edge is missing, not in performance but in substance. Seems Gomes may have lost his political edge & chosen a side.

:D Big (Hed) PE fan myself have not had a chance to listen to their last 2 records though, it seems like they release a new album every year which is pretty rare these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts