What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud

Juniors
3 quarters of them are doing a reunion tour in europe next year.

Brant Bjork, John Garcia and Nick Oliveiri!

No Josh Homme though - he must be too cool for school. Or busy making Them Crooked Vultures records.

Kyuss rule

If that tour reaches Australia I will be there, Homme or not. Just thought I would mention Brant Bjork's solo albums are the awesome too.

RedVDave

First Grade
3 quarters of them are doing a reunion tour in europe next year.

Brant Bjork, John Garcia and Nick Oliveiri!

No Josh Homme though - he must be too cool for school. Or busy making Them Crooked Vultures records.

Kyuss rule

No surprise to be honest, him and Nick Oliveri must still hate each other because of the whole Brody Dalle incident and fair enough to.

RedVDave

First Grade
Red_Hot_Chili_Peppers-One_Hot_Minute_3.jpg

Red Hot Chili Peppers - One Hot Minute

LESStar58

Referee
No surprise to be honest, him and Nick Oliveri must still hate each other because of the whole Brody Dalle incident and fair enough to.

Do tell? The only person who I can imagine hates Josh Homme over the Brody Dalle incident is Tim Armstrong... oh BTW RVD, great choice of album that Tim played on a few posts up!

;-)

RedVDave

First Grade
Do tell? The only person who I can imagine hates Josh Homme over the Brody Dalle incident is Tim Armstrong... oh BTW RVD, great choice of album that Tim played on a few posts up!

;-)

From memory I think he assualted his girlfirend, which is a low dog act.

LESStar58

Referee
From memory I think he assualted his girlfirend, which is a low dog act.

Yep, it is.

That said though. I don't like Homme. I reckon he's an uppity rock start prick. Dalle isn't much better. She traded in Tim for someone a little more high profile after he launched The Distillers. I think she might have lied to him about her age to marry him as well.

LESStar58

Referee
Dropkick Murphys- The Warrior's Code.... Green Fields of France getting a good workout. Lest we forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.