What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LESStar58

Referee
Nath, it's like an album somewhere between the sound of "Sex Love and Rock N Roll" and "White Light White Heat White Trash" with elements of early 90s Social D thrown in.

A lot of people don't like it. I, for one, f**king love it!

natheel

Coach
Nath, it's like an album somewhere between the sound of "Sex Love and Rock N Roll" and "White Light White Heat White Trash" with elements of early 90s Social D thrown in.

A lot of people don't like it. I, for one, f**king love it!

yeh ive heard 2 songs off it the 2 singles released so far. Machine Gun Blues is awesome...but the other one (cant remember the name) wasnt 100% sure on

RedVDave

First Grade
hedpe_i.jpg

(Hed) Planet Earth - Insomnia

Getting ready for the gig next week.

gronkathon

First Grade
The Decemberists - The King Is Dead
Grant Lee Buffalo - Nineteeneighties
Pavement - Twighlight Terror
Robin Hackett - Far Left
Florence + The Machine - Lungs: I give this group the crown in pop music today as the "Anti Ke$ha"

Scorpio30

Bench
Halford - Made of Metal

Pretty f**king disappointing to be honest (except the last song - which reeled me in to purchase).
Great music, great vocals (if not a little underused), great sound/production....song writing amateur/cringing/embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts