What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Mogwai-government_commissions.jpg

natheel

Coach
Thoughts? I got it a few days ago & I'm not sure if I'd say it's ok or crap. Nothing overly special either way.

It's alright. On first listen I didn't like it...very angels and airwaves with mark hoppus as guest vocalist

But after more listens I'm starting to like it

Some songs I skip...maybe 3 at the most but alot of the songs have old blink in it in small doses. The riff in ghost on a dancefloor in the intro and hooks reeks of old blink from enema of the state

Tons voice is getting better though much more polished less whiney
Id give it a 6.5/10

The only real difference is that it's not as heavy as the last last couple of CD's. It's still the unmistakable DT sound. They haven't broken any new ground with it, but still a very good CD. IMO

Oh and it seems they now have a bassist. :lol:

Hahaha. It's like that hey.
I was still very happy with the new album. A few songs (particularly the second one) still have a bit of heaviness, but it's nice to see some of the old sound come back.

Rise to Remain- City of Vultures

4420167.jpg

Bruce Dickinson's boy on vocals, not bad, not bad at all!!!!!!

I remember seeing them at Soundwave, don't know whether or not I will get this.

My recent listen is Opeth's Heritage. Bloody great album, a nice change.

Status
Not open for further replies.