What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
220px-THEREDALBUMCOVER.jpg

fkn banger

RedVDave

First Grade
Thanks for that. It was interesting. I think I like Anthax's version a little better. Just more my style.

Not a problem I don't know maybe it's just me but when I hear a cover I always like to here the original as well, But anyway I'll be sure to check out Worship Music soon.

carcharias

Immortal
Does it have Endless Nameless on it?

I agree an amazing album! Hardly their fault they get overplayed on the radio.

nup.

I did have that version back in the day.
It got stolen along with heaps of other stuff of mine.

This version I bought in a flea market in Kiama about 2 years ago.

I saw them .
amazingly the footage of the gig at selina's is on youtube.

hows this for a few weeks of rock n roll.

first big day out...7 days later Nirvana support was Tumbleweed.. 7 days later the Violent femmes.
The femmes headlined the BDO...Nirvana had just completely exploded at the time.
Henry Rollins was fronting the hard ons.

I have saved my Nirvana concert t-shirt for my son.
He can have it when he is 18.

youtube footage
big day out

selina's

perverse

Referee
i'm a bit late to the fair for a fan of my magnitude, but i'm just giving Dramatic Turn of Events my first listen through. i'm hoping the first track isn't the "epic" of the album. it's not a bad track, but it's no Count of Tuscany/Octavarium/Scenes from a Memory/In the Name of God/you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.