What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bear

Referee
:thumn:thumn

Amazing album!
Pretty good, although dont know if it needed to be a double. You could have created just about the greatest album of the 90's if you took the best 14 tracks.

The opening 6-8 songs of the first disc is incredible though. and 1979. Pity about nearly everything Corgan has done since this album

Im listening to Kings and Queens by Jamie T again

RedVDave

First Grade
Pretty good, although dont know if it needed to be a double. You could have created just about the greatest album of the 90's if you took the best 14 tracks.

The opening 6-8 songs of the first disc is incredible though. and 1979. Pity about nearly everything Corgan has done since this album

Im listening to Kings and Queens by Jamie T again

I have to agree although I must admit I really, really liked Adore! But yes from there it was not as good. Their new stuff though don't even get me started!

Although on the plus they are re-releasing their old albums with Gish & Siamese Dream being done this year.

perverse

Referee
anthraxworship.jpg

Anthrax - Worship Music

really enjoying it. "Fight 'em 'til you can't" is a sweet track.

Status
Not open for further replies.